Hi. Welcome to another Monday Chit-Chat! Not much new to report here. I’ve spent the past week in bed nursing a bad cough and some horrible congestion. SO MUCH FUN. My dr. switched meds around and I’m finally feeling like I’m on my way to feeling better. So what have I done? I’ve watched SO MUCH TV. I’ve also read. I’ve listened to an audiobook. I’ve also redecorated my room (in my mind) about ten times. Plus, I worked on some behind the scene updates on this website (nothing fun, just updates and tidying up some things) So it’s been a productive week at least.
Monday Chit-Chat: July 26, 2021
Random Things To Know
Links used below include affiliate links. I make a small commission (at no extra cost to you) that helps support Simply Stine. These are not sponsored by the brand or paid placements.
- Can we take a minute to talk about J.Lo on her 52nd birthday. HOLY SHIT. What do we think about Ben being back in her life again?!? (I love how I talk about this like I’m on a first name basis with them, ha!)
- Have you been watching the Olympics? Part of me loves it. I can watch swimming and gymnastics all day long. I love the opening ceremony. I’ve read about the issues though….
- I tried watching The Last Letter From Your Lover on Netflix (it’s based on a book) and I was so bored I had to stop watching it. Did anyone actually watch the whole movie?!
- I’m still raving about this perfume. Every single time I wear it, I think to myself how good it smells. It’s gotten a lot of compliments also!
- Working on my August Reading List and I’m not sure how it’s almost August already. Do you have any books in mind that you’re going to read? I’m starting this book next!
- The battery in my new Kindle is honestly pretty incredible. I’m really happy with the one that I chose so far. The battery lasts me well over a week which is honestly amazing!
- I’ve purchased this scalp and body scrub previously, but this is a new limited edition scent! I really want to pick this up!
- Never knew I’d be influencing laundry care but here we are! If you missed my IG stories, you need this laundry spray ASAP! If you’re like me and spill everything or drop all the food that you eat on your clothing….get it.
- I’ve been slowly (way behind on fashion trends) trying to introduce biker shorts into my wardrobe. I have a pair from Nike that I love, but I wanted something with a bit more compression and this pair was highly recommended!
- Quay (one of my favorite brands for sunglasses) is having a MAJOR sale. I scored a couple pairs of sunglasses for $19.00 (a piece) that normally retail for $65.00!
Hope you have a great week! I know a lot of you are getting the little ones (and not so little) ready for back to school which starts next week! Where did the summer go?!? Stay healthy and safe! I’ll be back for another Monday Chit-Chat next week.
Chelsea Jacobs says
Ooh I want to smell that perfume!!