Hopefully you had a fantastic weekend and your Monday is off to a good start! We did some much needed clean up around the house and relaxed in the pool a bit. We’re expecting a really rainy week, so it was nice to have a sunny weekend. We also played the Switch a bit, which is always fun! My Mario Kart skills need to improve BIG TIME. HA! Other than that, it was a pretty low-key weekend with not much happening.
Weekly Meal Plan
Monday: Steak Quesadillas with homemade salsa and guacamole. I’ll also have salad with mine!
Tuesday: Grilled Fish Sandwiches with a homemade tarragon dressing. Served with a side of mixed greens
Wednesday: Sesame Chicken Salad (Add some mandarin oranges, mint, cilantro, sesame seeds, grilled chicken and serve with a ginger dressing)
Thursday: Hawaiian Roll Roast Beef Sandwiches with homemade sweet potato fries
Friday: DATE NIGHT (Whatever we have, I’m not cooking)
Saturday: Orange Chicken from Trader Joes (it’s honestly so good)
Sunday: Brie and Prosciutto Sandwiches from Half Baked Harvest (I’d love to have her cook for me daily)
Random Things You Should KNow
- Ulta is now at Target! There’s one location somewhat close to me. I’ve linked both of my accounts so I’m earning points if I shop at Target. You can do that online!
- I’ve been reading more about the Afghanistan situation and it’s heartbreaking. I really feel for those people, especially the women and children. I’ve been reading a lot from this source.
- Scott Disick shared some of his favorite beauty products and I was curious and read the article. I was actually shocked by his answers. A major mix of high and low. He shared this hair product that he says everyone loves for the hair and now I’m curious!
- How fun are these stickers for your planners? Honestly, you could use these with snail mail and more! Obviously a bit cheeky and not for young ones….
- Addison Rae has a line launching at Sephora……….Will you buy anything? Ehhhhhh it seems kind of geared towards younger women when I looked at it.
- These face masks have been making the rounds online and I’ve read great reviews!
- Dermstore is having a 25% off sale and they have brands like: Oribe, Paula’s Choice, Colorscience, NEOSTRATA, Sunday Riley, Obagi, PCA Skin and more! Use code CELEBRATE
- I’m going to do an entire post on this, BUT I finally tried Dazzle Dry and WOW. As far as application goes..I’m impressed. The quickest dry time I’ve ever had with a nail product. Now we’ll see how long it lasts.
- Tried Blender Bombs this morning. I sometimes get in a bad habit of skipping my breakfast. These are essentially loaded up with good-for-me ingredients, so hoping this will be a habit I can continue. I tried the Cacao and PB Bomb. It contains the following:
Organic Dates, Roasted Peanuts, Pecans, Organic Chia Seeds, Ground Flaxseeds, Organic Hemp Seed, Walnuts, Cacao Powder, Pure Organic Honey, Aloe Vera, Vinegar, Organic Bee Pollen, Cinnamon, Pure Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt
Apparently you can also put this one in the microwave for a couple seconds if you aren’t using this as a smoothie. Add it on top of oatmeal or whatever! You can also just eat them as is if you’re on the go and need a snack.
- We love this salsa! My aunt gave us some jalapenos, so I’m making another batch of salsa to go with our Spicy margaritas!
- I’m reading this book and LOVING It right now. I def see some inspiration from Schitt’s Creek for one of the characters.
- I miss Yellowstone and can’t wait for it to come back on tv.
- I ordered a couple new things from Target. Should be delivered this week! A pair of shoes that I thought are so cute (and not $500) and this sweater, that I saw someone style, looked adorable. I almost ordered this sweater as well for the cooler temperatures that we’ll have sometime in the future.
What’s Happening on Simply Stine this week
- I’ll be sharing an updated get ready with me on Instagram! I filmed it a couple of days ago. I’m using some of my favorite makeup of the moment. Did you miss the post where I shared some great hydrating skincare products I’m loving?
- A round-up of some new products I’ve been using and loving. I’ll also include some PR mailers that I’ve received.
- A recipe for our favorite cocktail of the moment. Easy and so delish.
Chelsea Byars says
What book?! The link isn’t working for me and you knowwww I love Schitt’s Creek!
Thank you for pointing that out! Fixed it! It’s Tessa Bailey It Happened One Summer!