Thank goodness it’s Friday. Has this been a long week for anyone else? Just me?!? I’m sitting outside on our porch, drinking an iced coffee and it’s been less than ten minutes and I’m already over the humidity. It’s been incredibly hot and very humid this week. Even our pool feels like very warm bath water.
- I’ve had lots of pool days recently. I think that’s why I’ve been able to read so much.
- Rob and I watched my niece and nephew (3 and 7) Saturday-Tuesday afternoon.
- I’ve been working on some new posts for Simply Stine. I’m updating the site so stay tuned! Just some new shop items, etc. I’ve been neglecting it, I know.
- I’ve had some dr appointments (nothing too serious, just routine things) but proud of myself for staying on top of things.
- I spent a ridiculous amount of money on groceries this week and immediately texted my mom with the total. I was so shocked at the obscene amount because I felt like I bought nothing. Anyone else???
- I’m still working on updating my book journal. I just find this process so relaxing. Rob asked me why I even do this, but honestly, I just love it. Maybe one day I’ll share it. There are tons of accounts online who share their book journals.
- We finished Shrinking on Apple TV and I loved it. Next we’re finally going to watch Maisel’s final season. Then I’ll start The Witcher.
- My garden is thriving. So much basil, oregano, rosemary, and parsley. Cucumbers are popping up and I see peppers!
- We saw the Barbie movie and I went in expecting a funny, silly movie and I walked out feeling so emotional! That movie was incredible. Also the outfits!!! The soundtrack is perfection!!!
Things To Know…
- This body wash is so, so good. Even better than some of my more expensive body washes I’ve used. I swear by this when my skin feels really dry.
- Sol de Janeiro released a 3-pack mini sizes of their best-selling body creams and I love it! The body cream is so rich and moisturizing, so a little bit goes a long way. I’m obsessed with the Beija Flor scent.
- I love and use every Dae hair product that they make, so when I saw they released a shine treatment, I knew I had to order it. I’ll report back once I have used it a bit.
- Pumpkin Clove Candle has landed! This is one of my favorite candles for fall.
- Currently listening to The Art of Scandal by Regina Black on Libro.fm and I’m very into it!
- I just finished another jar of the Briogeo Scalp Revival Scrub It’s the best for a dry scalp and I swear it helps with helps to remove product build-up and an oily scalp. I’ve already ordered another one.
- If you’re thinking ahead to fall fashion, my favorite oversized boyfriend button down is 50% off today.
- It’s time to update your planners if they end in August! That’s next week.
- Rifle Paper Co opened up their famous sidewalk sale to also be online! There are some great deals to be found.
- I was searching for side dishes (I’m out of ideas) and found this recipe for a cheesy creamed corn orzo pasta and it looks so good!