I hope that everyone had a good weekend. How it’s Monday already, I’m not sure. Yet, here we are. It’s crazy to me that it’s May 11 and in Georgia, it’s only going to get to like 65 today as a high. Normally this time of year, we’ve already been in our pool and it’s hot and humid outside. It just seems like everything happening in our lives right now is so unusual. Weather included.
Things To Know
- The Betrothed by Kiera Cass finally released! If you haven’t read The Selection Series yet, GET ON IT! It’s like a mixture of The Bachelor and The Hunger Games. It’s so good. I have high hopes for The Betrothed.
- What do we think of the newest news about a new Twilight book? Will you read it?!?
- Fresh Rose Petal-Soft Deep Hydration Lip Balm is a product I have my eyes on. I love everything Fresh, especially their Rose collection.
- I’ve been sending all of my cards for birthdays, anniversaries, etc by using Postable. It’s great!
- I’ve been writing posts answering beauty questions. I recently wrote one about bronzers, concealers and correctors. I even talk about microneedling! Read it now!
- I tried the Versed Find Clarity Purifying Mask that I bought from Target and I really liked it! It was $9.99 and said it has 12 uses. I already bought the Look Alive Hydrating Plumping Face Mask to try!
- Did you miss my April Reading List ? If you need a book to read, consider one of these!
- I’ve got a new way for you to shop the books that I’m reading. I’m always trying to make it easy for you to shop. This supports local, independent bookstores.
- This article on third party food delivery services is very eye opening.
- I’ve decided I’d like to start making homemade candles. I realize how much money I’m spending on candles and well, it’s getting out of hand. Any pointers? I’m busy on Pinterest looking at info!
- You must listen to the Normal People Playlist and also watch the show if you haven’t yet!
I hope that you have a great week! I’ll be back with another post on Wednesday!