Happy Monday and first day of fall! I wish I could say that it’s going to be the perfect fall day outside, but for the first day of fall we’re supposed to be around 90 degrees. UGH. Please go away hot weather. I’ll be inside with my fall-scented candles, wishing for cooler temperatures and planning out my fall decor.
I had the best weekend. I did nothing honestly and it was marvelous. I’ve been so on-the-go lately and I needed a moment to myself. I read, I did a little cleaning and organizing, I went swimming (yes, it’s still hot out you guys!) and I watched the Emmy’s. I’m sad my favorite Schitt’s Creek didn’t win, BUT I am immediately adding Fleabag to my list of shows to watch as it won so many awards! Chernobyl also won, which I never watched, but my husband said was an incredible show.
Monday Links You Should Check Out
- Whole Foods Worthy Buys that aren’t food
- Allure’s Best of Beauty 2019 Product List
- This IG story on bullying happening in the corporate level at beauty brands was maybe not shocking, but still disgusting
- My five goals post that I shared is worth reading if you haven’t
- I’m currently on book three of this series and LOVE IT
- Did you miss the latest Influenced The Podcast episode?
- Curious what Holiday Beauty products have been released?
- Spending too much time on your phone?
- I needed this reminder
Need Your Help!
We are getting ready for new episodes for Influenced The Podcast and I’d love it if you could take a moment to fill out this completely anonymous form! We are working on episodes and one of them is all about budgeting. We’d love your input! Thank you so much!
Hope that you have a fantastic Monday!