Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Sale is happening again starting March 17th (tomorrow) through April 6th. If you aren’t familiar with this ultra-popular beauty sale, let me fill you in on everything you need to know.
How To Shop The Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Sale
If you love beauty products and you like to save money, then this sale is for you! Every day Ulta will release three beauty deals that will allow you to be able to snag a product for up to 50% off. Most of the products can be purchased in-store, but some of them are online exclusives.
Also, there will be Diamond/Platinum Member exclusives to check out! The most important thing to remember is that these sales can sometimes sell out very quickly! So mark your calendars and shop early!
Ulta’s Beauty Steals To Snag
- Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara $11.00 Normally $23.00
- Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 $38.50 Normally $77.00
- Benefit Cosmetics ThePOREfessional Face Primer $16.00 Normally $32.00
- Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Collection $19.00 and up Normally $39.00 and up
Doseof Colors Desi x Katy Eyeshadow Palette Friendcation $27.50 Normally $55.00
- MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint Pot $11.00 Normally $22.00 (This is a Simply Stine favorite)
- Becca Face Primer $19.00 Normally $39.00
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion $12.00 Normally $24.00
- Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Moisturizer and Heat Mask $29.00 Normally $58.00
- Anastasia Brow Wiz $10.50 Normally $22.00
What Will You Be Picking Up?
Those are just some of the items that are listed as part of the sale, but there are so many more amazing opportunities to save some money! Stock up on products that you normally use or maybe splurge on something you’ve been wanting to try. Either way, it’s a great time to save some money!
Leave a Reply