Hope you had a great holiday weekend AND that you’re just as excited as I am about a short work week. I know I normally post my Monday Chit-Chat, but since it was a holiday, we’re going with a Tuesday Chit-Chat. I’m currently in Ohio helping my mom dog sit while they were away. Plus, I’m staying a bit longer because they’re getting a puppy this Friday and I can’t wait to see it. Do I want a puppy? YES, but I’ll live through them for the time being.
The weather is gorgeous here and it’s kinda chilly at night, which makes it feel like fall is around the corner. I’m sure once I’m back in Georgia again that we’ll have super hot weather and we’ll have our second summer, so I’m not getting too used to this. HA! I’ll enjoy leggings and sweatshirts while I can.
Hope you have a great Tuesday and I’ll be back with one more post for the week!
Things You Should Know This Tuesday
- I thought it was Monday about twenty times already today. If you need a reminder, It’s Tuesday!
- I brought travel-sized shampoo and conditioner with me (that I refilled) and I don’t know what I was thinking because, yeah…..it isn’t going to be enough. So I placed another order for this shampoo and conditioner. I can’t say enough good things about this one. I love it.
- I also bought the hourglass mascara that so many people love. I have the worst time with mascara and normally love this one, BUT I decided to be brave and try this one out. For reference: I have super short lashes with no curl to them whatsoever. I’ll report back.
- Think the Texas law that went into effect is complete bullshit? Me too. Every woman should have the right to do what she wants with her body. Plain and simple. If you’re wanting to donate to some causes who are helping women fight this ban in Texas, check out this article.
- Did you miss my latest reading list post? If you need a good book, check it out!
- I need to watch the latest audiobook version of Yearbook and we laughed so hard that I cried. It’s hysterical and a good look at some crazy stories from his life. Yes, this is not appropriate for little ones, obviously, it’s Seth Rogen!
- Love Brenè Brown? If so, you’ll want to pre-order her next book!
- Have you watched the IT show right now? Everyone is buzzing about this one! I hope to start it this week.
- Need some interior design help but don’t want to spend a fortune? I think this is the coolest and easiest way to update a room in your home.
- I was recently asked about my favorite full coverage foundations that I like
Have a fantastic week!
By clicking on a link above, you are using an affiliate link. At no extra cost to you, you’re supporting Simply Stine. Thank you for your support.