It’s time for another Monday Chit-Chat! Georgia had the most beautiful weekend. It was sunny, warm, and really felt like spring. We’re in the in-between time right now; pre-pollen and pre-summer. It’s a beautiful thing. Yes, the pollen is starting, but it’s not completely yellow outside yet. Give it a couple of weeks and I’ll be saying how much I hate the weather, ha. Plus, I won’t be able to wear makeup because my eyes will be watering so much.
Did you have a good weekend? We had another successful car date. We’re still not comfortable eating in restaurants yet, so we got our favorite mexican food to go and we parked in an empty parking lot, opened the trunk and dined on fajitas and guacamole. The only thing missing was an ice cold margarita. Other than that, we didn’t really do much which was fantastic.
Things To KNow….
- I made homemade pancakes yesterday following this recipe and they were delicious. I’ll never use another pre-packaged mix again. I tossed in some blueberries and they were so good!
- I’m so excited that my husband and I are both getting our first vaccine on Tuesday afternoon! If you are in Georgia, be sure to check out the website for more information on the Covid Vaccine.
- Rob and I started watching Ted Lasso and I didn’t really think I’d be into it, but I was so wrong! Give this one a chance. So far I love it. (Update, we finished it last night. Cute show)
- I got a sample of this lip gloss and I’m obsessed. It’s not sticky at all and instead it feels so moisturizing. I got the color chill which is clear, but it does come in colors. I have a feeling this will be a summer favorite for me.
- LOVING this Clean Me Up Set from Sephora. It has so many great products to experience, including my favorite glowy sunscreen.
- I’ve been using this Briogeo Scalp Reviving Mask and I really like it. The mask feels cool (peppermint) and helps to keep my scalp clean thanks to the charcoal and other ingredients. If you’re struggling with product buildup or dry scalp, give this a try!
- Need to drink more water? Maybe try this bottle! I’m ordering it so I can keep myself on track with my water intake.
- I shared my fragrance collection
- I’m so glad I took a chance on this eyeshadow stick. It is so creamy and so, so pigmented. I got the color Flash Storm and love it. I have my eye on several other colors now. It’s the perfect one swipe, blend, and done type of eyeshadow.
- I’m making playing tennis more often a goal of mine for April. My husband plays on a league and is so good. He takes me out on the court and you guys, it’s the best workout. I need to up my shoe game before I start playing and I have my eyes on this pair of shoes.
- I plan on sharing a list of my favorite books to read for Women’s History Month soon! Let me know if you have a favorite book to add to the list!
- I’m about to go through my wardrobe again and make some donations. It’s warming up here (it was almost 80 yesterday) so it’s time for Spring/Summer wardrobe. It’s my least favorite time of year, ha.
- This dress from J.Crew is so, so cute. Perfect for Easter. Perfect for spring and summer. Perfect for sitting around the house looking cute. Yes, we sure do sit around the house looking cute some days.
- Bathing Suit season is right around the corner. This scalloped one-piece is adorable!
- The killing of Sarah Everard has started a conversation about how unsafe women feel in many day to day situations. How many times have you said to a friend “Text me when you get home?”
- Jeni’s and Dolly Parton have teamed up to make a new ice cream flavor and I can’t wait!
Have the best week ever! I’ll talk to you again next week for another Monday Chit-Chat!