Happy Mother’s Day! I thought this year instead of doing the “normal” post, I’d try something a little different. So I put some questions together and asked all of the mom’s out there to answer them. I got several responses and while reading through the answers; I laughed, teared up and felt all warm and fuzzy. I want to share the questions/answers with you because some of the answers really surprised me. Some weren’t answers I’d expect, but that’s kind of the point of my post.
1. What’s the hardest part about being a Mother?
2. What’s the proudest moment you’ve felt as a Mother?
3. What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made as a Mother?
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d share to other Mother’s
5. If you are/were a single mother, what’s the biggest challenge?
6. What’s one thing you wish you could tell your children? Something that you’d want them to know?
7. What’s the one thing you would have done differently as a Mother?
-Got rid of the t.v. the day they were born!
8. Do you think it’s easier or harder to be a Mother now?
Great to read! Seems many had similar thoughts & situations & some funny comments too! Great idea for a blog. But you made me cry! 🙂
Okay. I finally had the chance to read this and I loved everyone’s answers!! 🙂 Funny, heart-felt, and some answers did make me tear up.. this post = great idea! 🙂