We’re back with another Holiday Season approaching, which means that there is another Sephora Sale happening. This is the time when I stock up on all things I use regularly: skincare, hair products, makeup, accessories like my absolute favorite deodorant (I only use this one) . Plus, anything that I’d like to gift for the holidays: to myself or for someone else.
This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to shop using my links, at no extra cost to you, I earn a small commission. I appreciate your support.
- Holiday Makeup Must-Haves
- My favorite lip mask for dry lips. I swear by this!
- YSL Lipsticks (Incredible formula)
- One of my favorite foundations for all skin types (Always a forever repurchase)
- Perfume Sampler Set (You can’t go wrong with these)
- Luxury Perfume (I really want to experience this one)
- Skinfix Set (The PERFECT skincare products for colder months)
- Dior Glow Face Palette (STUNNING, especially at a discount)
- Hourglass Powder Brush/ Hourglass Concealer Brush (I love these brushes)
- Drx SpectraLite FaceWare Pro (This is the time to purchase skincare tools!)
- Dyson Airwrap (And all other Dyson products honestly)
- Bum Bum Cream (It smells incredible!)
- All fragrances (Anything with a luxury price tag, this is the time!!!)
- Kate McLeod Pebble Exfoliating Solid Bath and Shower Oil (BIG fan of this brand)
- Sephora Candle Favorites (This was super popular last year and back again! It will sell out and yes, it’s worth the money! You get a full size candle of one of the mini’s! )