The Sephora Savings Event is back this week! This is a sale I use to my advantage to shop for the products I know that I use regularly OR if there is a big ticket item where the discount saves me quite a bit of money (AKA DYSON, Beauty tools, Luxury products!) So I’m sharing what I am planning on picking up during the sale and some of my favorites if you’re needing some suggestions.
First things first, you need to be signed up for the Sephora Beauty Insider Program. It’s free and just earns you points for the products you are purchasing. You’ll also get a gift for your birthday! Once you’re signed up, you’re all set!
VIB Rouge Sale 4/14-4/24
20% off if you’re VIB Rouge starting April 14th! You can shop as many times as you want online and in-store.
VIB Sale 4/18-4/24
15% off if you’re VIB starting April 18th. Again, you can shop as many times as you want online and in-store.
Beauty Insider 4/18-4/24
10% off if you’re a Beauty Insider starting April 18th. Again, you can shop as many times as you want online and in-store.
My Top Picks To Shop
- Sephora Favorites are always a great buy, especially when on sale! These are a great way to try a lot of different products for a low price. I’m for sure picking up the Sun Safety Kit! With every purchase, Sephora donates $25.00 to the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Dr. Jart+ Mask Variety set that includes my favorite sheet masks to help with hydration, barrier strengthening and more. LOVE this brand so, so much.
- Maison Margiela Beach Walk Perfume This smells so lovely and is the perfect Spring/Summer fragrance.
- dae Cactus Fruit 3-in-1 Styling Cream This entire product line is exceptional! My go-to for most of my hair products I use regularly.
- Cashmere Mist Deodorant. I will NEVER be without this deodorant ever again. IYKYK.
- Charlotte Tilbury Makeup Setting Mist I’ve just finished a bottle of this and loved it! It really helped make my makeup last longer and keep things in place. I’ll be repurchasing for sure.
- Armani Luminous Glow Foundation I just finished this foundation and will repurchase forever and always. I’m shade 4.75 and it’s my perfect color match.
- Briogeo Scalp Revival Scrub This smells like Thin Mints and is also one of the best scalp scrubs I’ve used to help with dryness and keeping my scalp clean. It’s an absolute must!
- Charlotte Tilbury. I use so many of her products and I will always repurchase them.
- Hourglass Setting Powder is my favorite setting powder. Especially for those of us NOT in our 20’s. It doesn’t look cakey on the skin and I like to use this to set my concealer.
Makeup Picks To Shop
I’m going to keep this pretty short and sweet because if I thought about it too much, this list would be endless. HA! I’ve shared some makeup picks in my list above, but here are some other makeup products I’m either very interested in or really enjoy using.
- Hourglass Vanish Concealer (I use shade 2.5) I like this concealer because it feels hydrating which is perfect for my under eye area. I don’t find that it cakes up on me at all. Great coverage.
- Kosas Air Brow Gel I’m such a big fan of this brow gel. I use the shade Soft Brown and find that it’s the perfect color for my brow color. It has a great hold without being crunchy.
- Kosas Eye-Gel Watercolor Eyeshadow A great one and done eyeshadow. These hold up nicely throughout the day and I love the colors.
- IT Cosmetics Eyeshadow Sticks These are waterproof and long-wearing. In the summertime, this is exactly what I need. Again a great one and done eyeshadow.
- Saie Slip Tint Dewy Tinted Moisturizer I reach for this most days during Spring and Summer. It’s lightweight, offers some SPF protection, and it gives me just enough coverage to feel put together.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation 1C0 (Shell) or 1N0 (Ecru) are the shades I typically tend to wear. This is a buildable full-coverage foundation. Covers most everything and a cult favorite for a reason.
- Mario Softsculpt Bronzer This is such a unique product. It feels like a gel and looks so natural and effortless on the skin. I really love this product. I use the Light normally, but will go towards Light Medium for Spring and Summer.
- Merit Cream Blush I use Cheeky a lot, but I think I’m going to pick up Stockholm for Spring and Summer.
- Saie Glowy Super Gel Dewy Highlighter I use this as my highlighter most days and also use to mix in complexion products to give my skin a glow.
Skincare Picks To Shop
Some of my favorite products that I swear by for sensitive skin types are included in this list.
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Skin Barrier Moisturizing Cream (I will forever and always repurchase this moisturizer!)
- Ouai St Barts Moisturizing Body Cream I love a good body cream and this smells heavenly!
- Skinfix Skin Barrier Restoring Gel Cream Moisturizer (I just finished this and loved it. A MUST for anyone with sensitive skin.) This has been my AM moisturizer. Not too heavy for my combo skin.
- Laneige Cream Skin Mist I have used about three or more bottles of this and I just ran out again. I LOVE this for when my skin is feeling extra dry. I spray this before and after makeup. I love it!
- Laneige Cream Skin Toner and Moisturizer I’m not 100% sure how this differs from the skin mist, but it feels a tad heavier. I’ve also put this into a spray bottle and used it as a spray formula. It is the absolute best at delivering moisture and just giving my skin that hydrated feel. I do think it helps to plump as well.
- Shani Darden Retinol Kit This would be a great kit to pick up to try the popular Shani Darden Retinol Serum as well as a cleansing serum and an exfoliating serum as well.
- Sunday Riley A+ Retinol Serum My SIL gave me a bottle of this and I was nervous to use it BUT so far it hasn’t irritated my skin at all and that’s incredible. Most retinol products I use irritate my skin. Not the case with this one!
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask I’ve been using this Tata Harper mask for years and it’s just honestly the best at giving your skin that beautiful glow. It’s exfoliating and helps with pores. A must-have.
Hair Picks To Shop
I use styling tools on my hair almost daily AND I’m a blonde. Let’s just say that haircare is very important to me, ha. Here’s what I use and recommend.
- Dae Signature Shampoo Not only does this smell unbelievable, but it makes my hair so soft. I buy the large sizes of this and the conditioner. This entire product line is so good.
- K18. We’ve seen it everywhere on social media. Helps repair damaged hair.
- Kerastase Anti-Frizz Oil I’ve been using this for over two years now. A little bit goes a long way! Helps with frizz control and makes my hair so soft. A bottle will last you forever.
- Pureology Color Fanatic Heat Protectant Leave-In-Conditioner Just a really good heat protectant that doesn’t weigh my hair down. Also good for detangling!
- Dyson Air Wrap THIS IS THE TIME TO BUY ALL THE DYSON PRODUCTS that have been on your wish list!