I’m just getting back to my normal weekday schedule and let me tell ya; I already miss being at the beach. I will have a new post coming soon that shares everything we did, what we ate, where we stayed, and more. There’s just nothing like sitting on a beach with a good book in your hands and being able to fully relax. TAKE ME BACK.
Heads up, this could be TMI, BUT I think it’s important to talk about health issues and making those scary appointments. I’m having a colonoscopy done on Friday. I’ve had some GI issues that I’ve been dealing with for quite some time and my doctor finally sent me to a specialist. We’ve been working on some diet changes and some new medications, but also hoping the procedure will give us some more answers. Am I looking forward to it? Not really, but I’m glad it can be done. Schedule those appointments, even if you’re dreading them. Half of the time they’re not as bad as we convince ourselves they will be. I’m hoping this procedure gives me some answers.
- I used this on vacation and on most days this summer. A perfect mix of glow and SPF protection!
- My SIL had this hair oil and I used it one day and my hair felt like silk! Ordered already!
- Not sure how many times I can recommend this face mask. It’s so good for hydration and just gives my skin an extra glow when I use it consistently. I put it on after being in the sun and about three times a week before I go to bed. It’s incredible.
- I’ve been giving my nails a break from salon visits and SNS. So, I’ve been using a nail system called Dazzle Dry. I want to do an entire post on the product line, but know that it’s regular polish and it lasts! I did my nails before I left for the beach and I’m happy to report that they’re still not chipped and look great!
- Since it was announced that Harry Styles was going to be in this movie adaptation, I’ve wanted to read this book. I finally ordered it. Will report back!
- I finished this book while on vacation. She’s the grumpy one, he’s the sunshine. Fake dating, one bed. All of my favorites. He’s a celebrity and she’s a bodyguard. I enjoyed this one a lot!
- This Good Morning America Book club pick is on my list
- I’m halfway into this book and I’m enjoying it! If you’re looking for a beach read, this might be the one!
- Did you read my June Reading List?
- We finished watching the Amy Schumer TV show Life & Beth and really enjoyed it. It’s funny, but also pretty deep.
- We just started watching The Bear and WOW. I was so stressed watching the first episode, BUT also intrigued. Remember Lip from Shameless and Desey in Girls? They’re both in the show.
- House of Dragons. I.Can.Not.Wait.
Some links used in this post are affiliate links. By clicking on them and making a purchase (at no extra cost to you) you will be supporting Simply Stine. As always, I thank you for your support!