I’ve been posting my Monday Chit-Chat posts for quite a while now, but I’ve decided that I’m going to post them on Tuesday’s for now on. My new content schedule (for right now) will be Tuesday and Thursday blog posts and a Sunday newsletter. At least that’s what I’m aiming for. I’ll reevaluate this schedule once I see how it’s going!
Today will be the first Tuesday Chit-Chat in 2022. Let’s get to it!
Beauty Products To Check Out….
- I think this is a darling eyeshadow palette and only $25.00
- I have been LOVING this body serum. It’s helped a lot with dry skin.
- I got a sample of this fragrance and it smells so good. Warm, but also feminine.
- I also received a sample of this new NARS Foundation that people are raving about! (I have worn it once and I think it’s beautiful on the skin, but I need a different shade to try! Will be reporting back!)
- Jones Road Beauty is a brand I am really curious about! Simple and easy to use products! This is another Bobbi Brown product line. Have you tried anything?
- I was a part of the test group for this product before it was released and I was VERY impressed with the results I saw.
What To Watch….
- I can’t wait to watch Inventing Anna
- I watched House of Gucci and I really liked it! Everyone was great in the cast, especially Jared Leto! Lady Gaga and Adam Driver were excellent as well.
- The trailer for The Dropout is out! This is about Elizabeth Holmes. If you haven’t heard about her, please read into the story. It’s CRAZY.
- I want to watch the Improv Comedy show Murderville on Netflix. I love anything with WIll Arnett.
Books To Read….
- 10 books to check out in February (I’ve got Vladimir!)
- Greenwich Park is a thriller that is high on my list to read!
- I just finished reading CoHo’s latest and I loved it!
You Should Know….
- Sephora is now selling vibrators. Yep and I’m here for it if it means women feel less ashamed about their sexual health. Their Intimate Care section has a variety of products to choose from. Oh and yeah, Dakota Johnson is the co-creative director and investor of the brand.
- Food ideas for Cincinnati Bengals and LA Rams fans for the Super Bowl
- Which song from Encanto scored an Oscar nomination for best song? Here’s a list of all the nominations.
- What’s the most popular Valentine’s Day candy in your state?
- A boy snuck a book he wrote onto a library shelf
Blog Posts I’ve Enjoyed Reading….
- Meghan’s post about Charleston has me wanting to take at trip!
- Steph’s Show Us Your Books post is live for February!
- Hannah has an impressive before and after!
- Maddy has such an amazing jean guide for plus sizes!
See you next time for another Tuesday Chit-Chat!