I hope you had a good weekend! I bet a lot of you reading this got a lot of snow and for that, I’m jealous. I hope you enjoyed it whether that meant staying at home OR you were able to go outside in it and have some fun. We didn’t really do much this weekend other than get caught up on some shows, watched the Bengals win (I’m originally from Ohio so….) and did a bit of cleaning. All very #adultish things. So, let’s get started on today’s Monday Chit-Chat.
My goals for the week are:
- Read at least 200 pages
- Listen to 2 hours of my audiobook (at least)
- Drop off my latest pile of donations
- Start my Book Journal. I’ve been gathering supplies and can’t wait!
- Watch two HP movies this week (They bring me great joy, even though JK no longer does)
- Photograph my latest makeup routine
- Did you read my latest post about my go-to skincare products I use for redness and sensitivity?
- The Pat McGrath Bridgerton Collection is STUNNING! I got the Divine Blush + Glow Trio but the MTHRSHP Diamond of the First Water Eyeshadow Palette is equally gorgeous.
- I have been loving the brand-new Fresh Floral Recovery Redness Reducing Overnight Mask. I think it really does help with any visible redness and helping with my skin feeling hydrated. I’ve been using as last step in my skincare routine about every other night. When I wake up, my skin is glowing.
- This thriller comes highly recommended by a trusted source!
- This is another thriller I keep seeing everyone talk about
- I love Jasmine Guillory and her latest book comes out in May!
- This book is trending on TikTok (I believe) so anything #booktok endorses, I immediately want to check it out (Free on Kindle Unlimited)
- Things Southerners say when it snows….
- I binged the entire first season of Euphoria this past week and HOLY HELL is all I can say. McSTEAMY!!! If you’re all caught up on the latest episode that just aired, this is a great read about Eric Dane’s character.
- This bujo tag on IG gives me so much joy
- New York Times have purchased Wordle. Are you playing? I look forward to it daily!
- I’m making these Short Ribs for dinner this week!
- I’ll be looking at recipes for Game Day!
- I’ll be making these Pulled Chicken Sliders for dinner tomorrow
- Vegan PB Twix Bars!!!
See you next week for another Monday Chit-Chat!