Today is 2/22/22! Happy Twosday! Now for our Tuesday Chit-Chat.
How is your week going so far? I hope that you had a fantastic weekend and your Monday was at the very least, decent. Our weekend was VERY chill. Rob did some work on fixing some squeaky floors in the house. I read a lot. I worked on my book journal, made a trip to get some new pens and highlighters at Michaels, AND we continued watching Easy on Netflix. Rob discovered this show (which isn’t new, but it’s so interesting) and I’m really enjoying it so far. Did you watch it? I also watched the latest episode of Euphoria. More on that below…
- I have a post coming Thursday about all of my favorite drugstore beauty brands that I love!
- Have you watched my latest skincare reel?
- Makeup Forever just released a new foundation. Back in the day, this used to be my holy-grail foundation brand. I think I’m shade 1N10.
- This new creamy suede lip product is right up my alley. I want to go to our Sephora and see it in person before I splurge, but it looks gorgeous!
- Curious about this product for ingrown hairs
- Euphoria’s latest episode. Can we talk about it? PLEASE DM me on IG if you’ve watched it. That dance scene. Fezco and Ashtray. I have so many questions.
- Well, I finally did it. I listened to a book that made my mouth DROP wide open. #BookTok made me do it. DO NOT listen to this around anyone other than yourself. Just trust me on this one. HA!
- Easy on Netflix. Set in Chicago. Follows numerous people at various stages in their life (married, with kids, young and dating, etc) I’m very into it.
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is back and I can’t wait to watch this season. I LOVE this show.
- I haven’t started watching Love is Blind YET…but it’s happening this week.
- I’m getting caught up on The Gilded Age. Are you watching this?
- You better believe I’ll be ordering Britney’s tell-all book!
- I’ll be back with another reading roundup pretty soon! What have you read this month?
- I’m ready for all the spring flowers
- This marriage advice post from Cup of Jo caught my attention!
- UK to end all covid restrictions. WOW.
- Athleta is having such a great sale! I bought three new pairs of shorts and two of them were under $10!
- I bought a new pair of jeans and had a moment. Can I just say that shopping for jeans is the absolute worst?!? I sat and asked if it’s just me being hard on myself or what.
- LOVE this multicolored cardigan
- Book Boyfriend Bookmarks??!?!? YES, please!
- This Etsy store has the cutest accessories for Book Journaling
- Love this monogrammed necklace!
- Can I have this entire outfit? Bonus points if it all fit, ha!
- This candle sounds incredible and I love the name