How was your weekend?! I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that most of us watched the Super Bowl. Right? Even if you could care less about football, you probably watched the halftime show. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J, Kendrick Lamar, and 50 Cent. Oh man. I loved it. It took me back to my high school days and reminded me of the times when MTV used to play music videos. (Speaking of MTV, I recently asked my niece if she knew what MTV was and she had no clue, lol)
I also watched my niece and nephew over the weekend. We decorated cupcakes. We danced. We ate tacos. We went to the park and I had an anxiety attack watching them on the playground. I realized in that moment, I have no chill after trying to keep up with a two and five year old on the playground. HOW DO YOU GUYS KEEP SO COOL?!?!? I imagined every single bad outcome every time they went up the steps to the “big slide.” LOL.
We had a very low-key Valentine’s Day. Last night Rob and I ate cake in bed, played Wordle and eventually fell asleep. True love guys, let me tell ya! HA! I am not one who likes getting flowers on Valentine’s Day. I’d rather have him surprise me randomly than get them on a day where he feels like he has to. (Yes, I love flowers)
- If you’re obsessed with the Clé De Peau concealer, there is now one with SPF!
- First Aid Beauty just released a new cleansing oil! For those with sensitive skin, this might be a great product for you! I’m going to order to try it!
- I keep seeing a lot of people say that they really like this dip nail set!
- I LOVE Omorovicza and I’m a big fan of their Lip Balm. It’s a splurge, BUT it’s currently on sale with their Queen of Hungary Mist which is lovely as well.
- This has been my go-to brow gel and I really like the results I get when using it. Keeps my brows in place and gives me a touch of color that I need.
- I LOVE Dr. Jart sheet masks. They’re my absolute favorite and some of them are on sale right now!
Home and Things….
- I always love a new mug. Found these at Anthropologie and they’re adorable.
- Anthropologie has a pretty impressive gift with purchase happening right now
- I’d like to pick up this candle because I feel like this would be a great soft scent
- Spencer is on Hulu
- That last episode of Euphoria OMG!!!! (I feel like I say this weekly now) but holy hell, this show is WILD
- Bridgerton Season 2 Trailer dropped!
- Sarah J. Maas latest book just dropped today! This is Book #2 in the Crescent City series
- I picked up this book after seeing it at the bookstore. I quickly read the reviews and they were great!
- I have this book on my radar! I’ve read so many good reviews of it. It’s a Jenna’s Book Club Pick!
- Working on updating my BookShop page with new books and links! It’s a great alternative to Amazon.