Raise your hand if you want healthy, silky hair!! ME!! I’m raising my hand, are you? Let’s be honest-if you didn’t raise your hand, we can no longer be friends! Don’t we all want to have silky, soft, fabulous looking hair?!? YES!! Now here is were it gets tricky! If you’re like me, then you know that you are considered an active participant in torturing your hair daily. We love a variety of what I like to call “torture” devices (AKA Hair Dryers, Flat Irons and Curling Irons) that we use daily to turn our
most of the time sometimes frizzy, wavy, dull looking hair into works of smooth, silky art. Problem is-most of the time we spend hundreds of dollars on products! We throw away money and keep buying new products because they don’t work. What if I told you that Dove is offering a money back guarantee on their new Pure Care Dry Oil product line! Would you put away your high-end products and give these a chance? I did!!
The Dove Pure Care Dry Oil line is designed for dull, dry hair types. It contains a shampoo, conditioner and an oil. Here’s what I thought about each of the products:
The shampoo contains African Macadamia Oils, Coconut Oils and Sweet Almond Oils. Not only does it smell SO GOOD, but it also really moisturizes my hair nicely. Just a small amount is all you need! This shampoo lathers nicely!
The conditioner features the same Macadamia Oils to really lock in moisture and will help replenish lost or damaged lipids in the hair. I didn’t feel like it was too heavy on the hair and it also didn’t make my hair greasy at all.
3. Dry Care Oil
YAAAAS!!!! This is the product lines shining star! First of all, the packaging is so nice! It’s actually in a glass bottle and I love that the pump can be closed! This is perfect for traveling!! Just one or two pumps is all I need (It says three to four, but that is too much for my hair) and my hair is perfection. I love to use this product on dry hair as a pre-shower hair treatment. I apply it mostly to my ends and then I’ll use a wide tooth comb and comb the product throughout my hair and apply a warm towel to my head. Rinse and style as normal. It’s amazing Normally, I apply this product to towel dried hair, before I air dry or use a hair dryer. It makes my hair so soft and it looks so silky. Since I’ve started using this Dry Care Oil, I no longer have to use a separate shining spray when I’m done styling my hair!
I was really impressed by the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil product line and what I love most about the products is that it gave me the exact same results as some of my more expensive high-end products. With Fall here (finally) we are seeing a lot of either sleek, smooth hair styles or soft, wavy curls. Both styles require a frizz-free head of hair! My hair has been soft and silky and I’ve had no issues with my hair being too dry and dull, no matter if I’m wearing my hair straight or letting it air dry and be wavy.
Dove Hair is daring women everywhere to try Dove Pure Care Dry Oil, risk-free now through December 31st! I love that I can still have healthy, shiny looking hair, but without breaking the bank! If you are not completely satisfied with the Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil system, Dove will refund your purchase from (9/21-12/31). Visit hairmoneyback.com for details!
- Women crave beautiful, silky hair but don’t want it weighed down by heavy products that claim to nourish and add shine
- Dove Pure Care Dry Oil collection is ideal for all hair types and delivers five times silkier hair [after just one wash]
- 5x silkier hair when using the system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo
- Nourishes hair without making it feel greasy or heavy
- Proven to absorb quickly, the dry oil features a blend of African Macadamia oil and Coconut oil
- We dare you to try Dove Pure Care Dry Oil and fall in love with the touch and feel of your hair or your money back*
- Share your silky results at #silkyhairdare
- Share your silky results at #silkyhairdaresweeps for a chance to win** $20,000 in prizes up for grabs
- Visit Dove.com for more information
- Purchase in Mass, Food and Drug retailers nationwide
- **No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. The Dove Silky Hair Dare Sweepstakes is sponsored by Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 & older. Begins 12:00 p.m. ET on 9/25/14 and ends 12:00 p.m. ET on 11/20/14. For Official Rules, visit http://www.dove.us/Products/Hair/Advanced-Hair-Series/rules.aspx
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.