One of the best parts about being an “influencer” is that I can crowdsource information. Which is exactly what I did last week on Instagram. I needed some product recommendations and I reached out to my audience for some input. You guys did not let me down. I thought that I’d share some of the suggestions because who knows, it could benefit you!
Follower Recommended Tinted Moisturizers
In the summertime, I do not like to wear a heavy foundation. I prefer just a wash of color and an SPF if possible. So out of curiosity, I wanted to see what my audience was loving as far as tinted moisturizers. Here are the recommendations.
- Saie Tint Dewy Tinted Moisturizer SPF 35 (Another very light coverage, sheer wash of color. I own this.)
- Clinique Moisture Surge Sheertint Hydrator SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizer
- Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation (I do love this one! It is very sheer, so very light coverage)
- EltaMD Tinted Sunscreen (Ordered)
- Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Serum (Going to pick this up as this was suggested so many times)
- Wet n Wild Tinted Moisturizer (This is fantastic if you can find a good color match)
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Sunscreen SPF 50 (A very popular suggestion! Drugstore find)
Shorts To Save Thighs AKA Goodbye Chub Rub
I’ve decided that I will always wear thigh shorts if I’m wearing a dress. In the summer, there is nothing worse than your thighs sticking together and walking around in heat and humidity. Plus, if for some reason a gust of wind hits at the right angle, my bases are covered!
- Evelyn & Bobbie Girl Short (I ordered from here and this link should give you $10.00 off a purchase!)
- Danskin Bike Short
- Maidenform Cover Your Bases (Lots of recommendations for this one, so I ordered it!)
- Bestena Slip Shorts (Amazon find. I ordered one!)
- Yummie Shaping Short (This was the second most popular suggestion!)
- Lululemon Align Short (These are available in a variety of colors and lengths)
- Thigh Society
Underwear For When It’s Humid and Gross Out
This was a very curious question as I am in need of updating some of my undies and I was interested in what recommendations I’d get. Here are the ones that were suggested: