The Sephora Friends and Family Sale, which saves you 20% on a one time purchase, starts today and lasts until October 18th. Some people know about it, some don’t. The trick with this sale is that you have to get a discount from an employee at Sephora. LUCKILY, I’ve got a link for you to get the coupon! Thanks to my good pal Vivienne for hooking us up!
*This sale has ended BUT The Sephora VIB Sale is starting soon! I’ve got all the details and the code that you’ll need to shop the sale!
Things I’d Buy During The Sephora Friends And Family Sale
My one piece of advice is to not shop just because there is a sale. Think long and hard and ask yourself if you really need anything. DO NOT GO INTO DEBT because of these sales. Sure I’ll suggest products and let you know there is a sale, but don’t ever feel pressured to shop. I simply share these sales because I know a lot of you already are shopping and this saves you money!
IF I was shopping, here are some of the items I’d consider picking up while you’re going to be getting a discount. Feel free to email me if you have any questions! email@example.com or need any suggestions!
My number one MUST BUY is the Olaplex Holiday Hair Fix Kit. This hair kit has the No 3 Treatment, the No 4 and No 5 Shampoo and Conditioner, and the No 6 Bonding Treatment. It’s only $60.00 (would normally be $84 if purchased separately) plus you’re going to get 20% off!
This hair kit is perfect for anyone who has damaged hair. I swear by the No 3 treatment and use it weekly. A couple of months ago I purchased the shampoo and conditioner and I really like them both. A little bit goes a long way with the shampoo and conditioner.
Honestly, I just want to experience his products. The Makeup by Mario product line was created by the makeup artist who works with Kim Kardashian. Say all that you want about her, but her makeup is flawless! He is known for his contouring skills and I just LOVE following his career. I wish him all the success and his product line looks incredible!
This sale DOES NOT apply to Dyson products sadly. I believe everything else is fair game! So if you’ve been eying a NuFace (which I personally use and love) or maybe you’ve looked into a GloPRO, now is the time! 20% off adds up to some major savings when you’re looking to invest in beauty tools!
PS I’ve already asked my stylist about the GloPRO Rejuvenating Scalp + Fuller Hair Therapy Set. I really want to try this as my hair has been thinning more and more in the past couple of years.
-Dream beauty tool that’s on my wishlist? This Dr. Dennis Gross All is Bright Faceware Pro Set. I’m dying to get my hands on this to try! SO SO SO expensive.
Every year I put holiday kits on my wishlist and every year at least 75% of them are sold out by the time people are actually Christmas shopping. IF you’ve got your eyes on a set or kit that you really want, I’d buy it now. Even if you’re thinking of gifts for others, pick them up while they’re in stock.
A couple Holiday Kits that caught my attention:
- Briogeo Merry Multi-Tasking Kit (I used this mask last year and LOVED IT)
- Sephora Holiday Fragrance Sampler Set with certificate for full-sized perfume (Love this because you can experience the fragrances and decide which one you enjoy and take the certificate in to receive the full-sized perfume of your choice)
- amika New York Minute Hair Blow Dryer Set (I’m VERY interested in this brush hair dryer. It’s similar to my favorite revlon, but with better heat settings. I LOVE amika products) Did I mention it has a five star average rating!
- Charlotte Tilbury Mini Iconic Matte Revolution Lipstick Kit is a kit I believe I gifted to my mom last year. It contains Pillow Talk (FAVORITE) Walk of Shame, and Very Victoria. All lipsticks I own and LOVE!!! There is also a Pillow Talk Lip Set that I think looks awesome!
- Sephora sells the Pura Fragrance Diffuser that you guys know I love! They have a kit where it’s a Fragrance Diffuser with two Holiday scents and I LOVE IT! Will save you a bit under $20.00 with the discount!
Buy The Products You Regularly Use During The Sephora Friends and Family Sale
If I’m getting a discount, I use this opportunity to save on what I know I’ll be using regularly. Here are some items I use in my routines on the regular:
- Dr Jart Micellar Water? Yep! It’s my favorite and I’m never without it.
- My favorite Charlotte Tilbury product that gives my skin the most RADIANT complexion. I’ll never be without it.
- If I’m running low on my favorite Jo Malone fragrance I’ll stock up.
- Glowscreen Sunscreen by Supergoop! A makeup primer, sunscreen all in one that leaves the most beautiful glow to the complexion
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. I am NEVER without this product. Even my husband uses it.
How To Shop The Sephora Friends and Family Sale
To be able to shop the sale, please visit this link to get your own access code:https://www.sephora.com/share/3a60ak/fnf2020 (*I think there is a limit with how many times this can be used and I believe at this point we’ve reached capacity! If that changes, I’ll let you know)
Once you sign up, you’ll receive your code! It will be linked to your Sephora account so you’ll have access to shop the sale. YOU MUST do this in order for Sephora to recognize that you have access to shop.
That’s it! Happy shopping! What will you be picking up?