Long time no talk! I’m back again with another Monday Chit-Chat. I hope that everyone had a great weekend and hopefully you got to enjoy some sunshine. My husband had taken some time off and we just enjoyed some down time. We’ve watched A LOT of tv as we both started feeling sick on Saturday. Colds are fun. UGH. Anyways, it gave me an opportunity to catch up on some work, read a bit, and watch a lot of tv. We finished The Kominsky Method, started the new season of Masters of None, and we’re almost done with the first season of For All Mankind. Plus, we’re caught up on The Handmaid’s Tale. Like I said, lots of tv happened.
The weather has been crazy here. Normally it’s so, so hot and humid outside. Right now, it’s finally getting up in the higher 80’s, but it’s still not super humid. It’s made for chilly pool days. I’m not complaining as I know it will be hot here probably any day now. I have been taking some days and just sitting outside, getting some sunshine and reading.
Monday Chit-Chat: Random Things To Know
- I think I’ve finally found my favorite pool float. It has a headrest and is so comfortable. (Also available on Amazon cheaper, but currently out of stock)
- I finally updated my Amazon shop. It’s filled with the items I order on Amazon and things I always recommend.
- I love SATC. Like LOVE. However, this reboot has be so confused. I did see that Mr. Big will be back. What are your thoughts on the reboot?
- I got a pair of these deconstructed midi shorts and they’re perfection. I’m ordering another pair because I like them that much! I sized down.
- Did you miss my recent posts? I shared one about my favorite full-coverage foundations and my favorite tips for getting a good night’s sleep!
- Adding this pair of high rise slim fit shorts to my cart. Will report back. I’m currently on a jean short shopping spree.
- June is National Audiobook Month. I have an audiobook subscription with Libro.fm. It supports local independent bookstores. I love it! Click here to check out their membership info.
- I bought this iced coffee maker as an attempt to finally nailing the perfect iced coffee. Rob and I both love it!
- I’ve ordered the Fenty Bright Fix Eye Brightener Concealer and will report back. So far my trusty sources have said that it’s fantastic! It offers great coverage and covers nicely.
- I love watching this Tik-Tok account that makes salads. Does this make me old now?!? Whatever, I love it.
- We are currently looking into new mattresses. I HATE ours, even though it’s not that old. I’ve read a lot of good reviews about this brand. Any suggestions? I’m not a fan of sleep number and I’m tired of my back and hips hurting, ha.
- I’ve been loving this book blog! I’ve taken down so many names of books she has suggested reading.
- Apparently over the weekend it was National Donut Day and National Cheese Day and I didn’t get to partake in either of them. What a damn shame.
Hope that you have a good week! I’ll have my May Reading List up on Wednesday.