It’s been a minute since I’ve posted. Sorry about that, BUT I got my second vaccination dose and well, I did not feel great. I think it’s been a combination of the vaccine side effects, pollen and who knows what else. I have a dr. appointment today so hopefully I can get some medicine and get rid of this.
Anyways, I’m back with a new post and today and I’ll be sharing our usual Monday randomness chit-chat. Hope you have a great week!
- The Sephora Sale is happening right now if you’re VIB Rouge. It starts Tuesday for VIB’s and 4/15 for all Beauty Insiders. I shared the sale items I think are worth picking up previously. Did you miss the post?
- I have finally gotten back into my reading groove again. I’ll have my March Reading List up on Wednesday and announcing my next book club pick.
- I went back to my old go-to moisturizer and I love it. I swear I go back to this one and ask why I use anything else. My only issue was that it doesn’t have SPF so I just use my Supergoop daily with this one.
- I ordered new Nikes hoping that this will get me back into my walking groove again.
- I had a random craving for a throwback meal and made this. It’s Keto-Friendly also!
- I used Rakuten again (not sure why I stopped) and even with my Nikes, I got $15.00 back. It’s free so if you want to sign up, here’s my link! You get $10.00 on your account I believe! Again, not sure why I stopped using this.
- As you know, I’ve been on a hair journey and I’ve been loving this scalp mask. It’s been great and has helped a lot. I plan to write a whole post on the changes I’ve made. Psoriasis is no joke!!
- I have decided I love Tik-Tok and think it’s so much better than Instagram. The #booktok community is great for recommendations for next reads. The beauty community is interesting and I’ve seen some good info being shared. I swore I wouldn’t download it and well…..I did.
- I FINALLY replaced all bras, underwear, and socks. It was necessary. I learned a couple of things:
I had not been wearing the correct size bra at all. Get fitted, asap. Use this online bra fitting calculator and see what size you should be wearing. I bet you’ll be shocked. So I got three new ones and three “comfy” ones that I am loving. I typically wear either this racerback wireless bra (goes up to an XXXL) or this one from True and Co. while at home or just running errands. I have a dedicated T-Shirt/Everyday type of bra also that I have purchased several times and love. It’s under $20.00.
I really like this style of undies from Target. The Auden Collection is honestly really great and feels more expensive than it is. I’ve tried more expensive ones, but I keep turning to this style.
I finally found my go-to detergent for washing my delicates. I’ve picked up some of the Glamorous Wash in the Diva scent. It smells DEVINE. I add a small amount of this to water and handwash my bras, etc. I use this to wash my sheets as well. I just add unscented laundry soap and a small amount of this detergent to my washing machine. (I like this detergent so much that I’ve bought some of the other scents at all)
Seriously though, hand wash your bras and your silk pillowcases. They will last a lot longer.
- I am a person who loves glasses. I like them as accessories and well, I for sure need them to see. Anyways, I splurged a bit and got this pair of Prada frames. I also had to get a pair of readers (#Hello40) and I went to Warby Parker and got the Beale frames for those.
- My husband got me a Rifle Paper Co Corkcicle Coffee Mug and I loved it. I saw they now have a Hydrangea design. How cute for Mother’s Day or for treating yourself too!
- While a lot of us are still sticking to staying home a lot, I love these ideas for our outdoor areas around our home.
- I finished Ginny & Georgia on Netflix. It’s about a mother and daughter and it was sooooo good! Have you watched it yet? I’m also re-watching The Witcher with my husband right now. We just finished watching Westworld season 3 (we were behind) and I’m getting so excited for The Handmaid’s Tale after seeing the trailer. Have you watched anything good I need to check out?
- This shirt is stupid expensive, BUT it’s one of the most comfortable T-Shirts that I’ve worn. I have it in two colors. It runs pretty true to size, but I sized up for an oversized fit.
- This popcorn is INCREDIBLE. I get mine at Whole Foods.
That’s about all I have for today! Hope you have the best day!
I was shocked about Prince Philip. 70+ years is a very long time. The Himalayan pink salt popcorn is LIFE. I can eat that by the bag. So dangerous! I’m doing my best to make over our front and back yards. It needs WORK. It won’t be what I want this summer, but I’m getting it there.
That popcorn is INCREDIBLE!!!!
I got my second vaccine shot last Sunday and I have had lingering side effects. Nothing major, but enough to make me not want to do anything but lay around.
I’m glad that nothing major happened!