Happy Monday, guys. Tomorrow is September 1st and I couldn’t be more excited to be done with August. #SeeYaLater I’ve never been a summer person because of heat and sweating, but fall I can 100% get behind. My countdown to the first day of all fall is on!
We were still able to get in the pool this weekend and then last night, it rained like crazy! I went to Starbucks this morning and there were tree branches and leaves down everywhere. We had quite the storm last night.
Over the weekend, Rob and I finished Yellowstone season 3. If you still aren’t watching this, I highly suggest giving it a try. It’s got cowboys, family drama, and Kevin Costner. Plus, Rip might be my new favorite character ever.
I know several of you are sending your kids back to school today or having them start virtually at home. Good luck! I hope that they have a great week.
Monday August 31st
- This fall scented candle from Target is currently lit in my office. It’s so nice and not over powerful with fake cinnamon like some candles for fall can be.
- I’m making this Grossy Pelosi Vodka Sawce for dinner tonight and I’m so excited.
- I swear by the Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum and I just ran out. It gives you major glow and glass-like skin. I will be reordering asap. I also saw that they introduced a couple new products. The Pure Peach Retinoic Eye Cream and the Glass Skin Veil Mist. I’ll be doing a separate post on updated Peach & Lily products that I’m using soon! Did you know that they featured me before?
- My August 2020 Reading List will be out Wednesday. Did you read any of the August Simply Stine Book Club picks? I’ll be announcing my picks for September and I’d love to have you read along.
- American Royals II: Majesty by Katharine McGee comes out Tuesday and I can’t wait to dig in! If you didn’t read American Royals, get on it!
- I ordered my Niece a planner for her new school year. Here’s my code for Erin Condren if you’re in need of a new planner! I believe it saves you $10.00. (Referral Link)
- My niece Sloan will be celebrating her first birthday next weekend and I’m not sure how that’s possible. Times go by so fast you guys.
- I’m trying this Shake Shack recipe to see if it’s a copy-cat or not. There chicken sandwich is the best ever.
- Know a plant lover in your life? I ordered this shirt for my sil.
I hope you have a great week! I’m going to be working on completing some online courses I purchased a while ago, but have been putting off. Now seems like the perfect time to start them. I’m always working on improving my skills. Anyone else?!?!