It’s Monday again. Is it just me or did we blink and the weekend was over?!? Did you at least have a good weekend? We celebrated my nephew, who turns five on Tuesday, and my bil’s birthdays over the weekend. Obviously no big birthday celebrations, sadly, but we were able to have a small family dinner with just us. I’m not sure how my sil does it, but she always throws the most gorgeous parties with the best decor.
Also, did you watch the Oprah interview with Meghan and Harry? WOW. There were some bombshells in that interview. Some that shocked me, some that didn’t. I’ve always been fascinated with the royal family and how it all works. Seeing Harry open up and share his story was sad. Doesn’t matter if he’s a royal or not; he’s a son and he was let down by his father and the rest of his family. With Meghan, I felt like we were watching history repeat itself and Harry was like we’ve gotta get out of this.
Things to discuss
- It’s International Women’s Day! I really enjoyed this article in Vogue!
- LOVING this cleanser. It’s the most foamy, thick cleanser I’ve used. It doesn’t dry my skin out!
- I also really want to try this mask. Great for dryness, and skin types that need a little tlc. I’m going to pick this up later today and give it a try. I feel like this will be a great face mask year-round.
- Have you checked out my picks for the March Simply Stine Book Club yet? I hope you’ll read with me!
- This pasta recipe looks incredible. Yes, I’m still tired of coming up with meals.
- I bought this dress in multiple colors last year and saw it’s available again! It’s so comfy and so easy to throw on and look put together.
- I’m ordering this random find from Target for my niece who is obsessed with all things dinosaurs.
- Everyone is wearing these shoes (I see them everywhere) and they’re supposed to be incredibly comfortable. Have you tried them?
- I own this nightgown in both colors and it’s my absolute favorite. I count down to the minutes I can change into it every evening. It’s soft, lightweight, and cozy.
- I was using the Revlon dryer, but made the change to the Drybar Double Shot Blow Dryer Brush and my hair is so less frizzy. I’m very happy with the purchase.
- Going to make this Maple Dijon Chicken this week! It’s a great, easy weeknight recipe.
- My Dr. suggested that I look into the Anti-Inflammatory Diet and I’ve been reading this book to help me understand it more.
- Rob got me this Rifle Coffee Mug and I’m obsessed. It actually keeps my coffee warm!!
- I really like this self-tanning butter for the body! It’s hydrating and ads a bit of a glow to the body. Just make sure to rub in so you don’t have streaks.
- I finished A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas and wow. 5 Stars!!!
See you next Monday for another Monday Chit-Chat!
Psst…If you click on a link used above, we may earn an affiliate commission, which is at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Simply Stine!
Leave a Reply