I don’t know what to say….
Another weekend. Another set of shootings that killed innocent people. I am so tired of getting news alerts about mass shootings happening. We see it daily anymore. Keep calling your elected officials. Keep emailing. Don’t stop. Does it do any good? I don’t know, but I’m doing it. Something has to change. I keep telling myself that I NEED to get more involved because our country is not a safe place anymore. These elected officials are elected by US and they work for us. Too many people are losing their lives (even innocent small children) and I’m just not ok with that.
Also, happy pride month! I hope that if you’re celebrating, you’re feeling supported, loved, and acknowledged!
- RESIST.BOT makes it incredibly easy to send an email to your officials
- Find your representatives information
- One of my absolute loves is a cold diet coke. Bonus points if it’s from McDonalds, Chick-fil-A or a gas station that has cubed ice and vanilla. It’s my one guilty pleasure. I saw this article about Diet Soda vs Zero Sugar and plan on giving the podcast a listen. (Yes, I know that it’s probably horrible for me.)
- Prince Louis at the Queen’s Jubilee was amazing. Watching Kate deal with his tantrum, you just knew what she was wanting to do. I bet he got an earful after that ceremony!
- Hotel Lobby Candle came out with a new release for Pride and they’ve made a donation in honor of Pride month! Their candles smell amazing and this one I can’t wait to experience. I believe using this link will get you a bit of a discount!
- This article on romance novels and fairytales is worth a read. It’s not all about love at first sight anymore!
- I picked up Emma Straub’s latest release and can’t wait to dig in! A story about a father-daughter relationship, and going back in time. I’ve read such amazing reviews.
- I also chose this as my BOTM pick. Marrying the Ketchups, a story set in chicago and the power of family.
- I’ve used this shampoo and conditioner for about two weeks now and I think that it really helps with oil control if you’re dealing with an oily scalp. I’ve noticed my hair is super soft and I am not dealing with an oily scalp as quickly as I was before.
- This cream bronzer looks like the perfect addition to my summer makeup routine (which is barely there, sunkissed look)
- I have used an entire bottle of this serum and I use it on my body and my face. I LOVE IT. It’s hydrating and makes a big difference in my skin.
If you click a link and make a purchase, at no extra cost to you, you will be supporting my website by using an affiliate link. Thank you for supporting Simply Stine.I greatly appreciate it!
Leave a Reply