I hadn’t planned on working on any gift guides this year, BUT when I polled my audience on Instagram, 93% answered that they wanted to see my 2019 Holiday Gift Guides. If you were one of those who said yes, well here you go! Today we’re going to start with my Holiday Gift Guide For The Beauty Lover.
This year I’m going to break up each gift guide and have a seperate post for each category. I think it’s easier that way. The gift guides aren’t super long and I’m not even sure they’re ground-breaking, but these are the items that: I’ve purchased for someone or have intentions on purchasing or I think look like great gifts for anyone who loves beauty. Also, I’ve included gifts at all price points. Remember, DO NOT GO BROKE to buy gifts for others.
I like to put together Holiday Gift Guides because I get how difficult shopping for those certain friends and family members can be. I’m looking at my FIL and my husband primarily. So know that I am not posting any groundbreaking work, it’s just that I love shopping for others and I think I have some good ideas!
Holiday Gift Guide For The Beauty Lover
If there’s one thing I know, it’s how to shop for the beauty lover on your list! Take it from a total beauty junkie right here, I have some incredible gifts for anyone on your list that loves skincare, makeup, and luxurious baths!
Other Beauty Gifting Ideas
- LUSH Bath Bombs always make a great gift (as well as all of their other products!)
- Sabon Body Scrub is my go-to scrub. It’s incredible. I can’t purchase it around where I live, so I have to order it. Their products are so luxurious and won’t break the bank.
- Taylor Street Soap Co. Solid Lotion Sticks make an excellent stocking stuffer! Plus, you’re supporting a small business!
- This Marble Vanity Organizer is a great gift for someone who loves beauty and having it look organized!
- This Capri Blue Volcano Hand Soap and Lotion would make an excellent host gift as well! The scent is incredible!
- This is sure to enhance your sheet mask experience!
- Facial Massage Tool is on my wish list!
I hope that some of these gifts help you in your search for the perfect gift for the beauty lover on your list! Also, maybe you don’t want to gift products, but rather an experience. Why not a spa gift certificate for a facial, manicure or pedicure?! There is no better experience than being pampered even for an hour.
Speaking of being pampered, anytime that I don’t have to wash my hair is pretty much the best day ever. A DryBar gift certificate (or membership) is a great idea as well! They’ll lounge, sipping champagne while their hair is tended to!
What are some of your top wished for beauty products on your list this year?
Leave a Reply