I hope that you’re having a great week so far! For today’s post: Four Fun Finds For Tuesday, I’ve got some brand-new book releases, a major hair product sale (seriously good) and what’s on my beauty wish-list. I’m also sharing some of the recipes that have caught my attention recently.
Four Fun Finds For Tuesday 10/3
New Book Releases
There are some incredible new book releases that came out today that I have on my TBR! I’ll be sharing a round-up of the latest books that I read in September this week!
Hannah Grace, author of Icebreaker is back with a new book! Icebreaker was super spicy, so I’m sure that this one is going to be the same!
The author of One Day in December (which I loved) is back with a winter romance! Consider me in.
This has been all over social media and I’ve had it on my to-read list for some time now. Hoping to get to this one this month. It’s described as a gothic thriller so it’s perfect for a spooky October read.
This book is said to be about class, ambition, family, and murder. Another highly rated book that I think would make for an excellent October read.
I randomly stumbled on this sale on hair products and wanted to share. So many brands like Oribe, Virtue, Briogeo, and more are included! Also, be sure to check out Sephora because they are having tons of sales on hair products and tools!
- My go-to for when my scalp is dry! I swear by this exfoliating shampoo (A must-have for winter)
- Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo (So good for texturizing also)
- I just finished this toning shampoo (and am interested in trying the conditioner as well!) I really liked it!
- I’ve been wanting to try this thickening shampoo (and conditioner) it’s raved about by beauty editors
What I’ve Got My Eye On: Beauty
I always keep up with new beauty releases and have a list that is always on my notes app. I’m not the only one, right?!!??
- Brand-new Westman Atelier Eye Want You Mascara is supposed to lengthen, define, and volumize. Yes. please.
- These look like the perfect fall lip colors (This is a much raved about formula)
- I want to get these to stash in my bag for on-the-go fragrance touch ups. (I LOVE these scents)
- I’d like to give this brow product by Merit a shot! I need a new brow gel. I love their no nonsense approach to a beauty routine.
Recipes On My Must-Make List
I’m transitioning our meals to more fall appropriate meals. Basically that means that soup is now acceptable, ha! Here are some recipes that are on my must-make list.