Did you watch the Emmys last night? I was so excited to see more wins for Ted Lasso, Succession, White Lotus, and of course Zendaya’s Euphoria performance. I realized I still need to watch Hacks. The stand out of the show? LIZZO! I will never not love everything about her.
It was a cool 60 something degrees here in Georgia this morning. I sat outside, worked on this post, and finished a homemade iced pumpkin cold brew. This is fake fall, but I’m going to enjoy it while it’s still here. I’m sure I’ll be sweating again in no time.
I started watching Tell Me Lies on Hulu. The first three episodes were released at first. WOW. I LOVED this book and have always said it should be required reading for women. Toxic relationship. Horrible, manipulative guy. I can’t wait to see how this show continues.
- Reading………Lizzie Blake’s Best Mistake (TW: Pregnancy)
- Watching…….Tell Me Lies on Hulu (OMG! Not a romance. FYI)
- Wearing……These Athleta Leggings (So soft. I love them)
- Wanting…..This candle for fall (Their candles are incredible!)
- This night cream has sold out over five times now, but it’s now available again! The product features a super gentle, plant-based retinol from Picão Preto – a medicinal herb that’s native to Brazil. Vegan Squalane, and seed butters that also help to hydrate and seal in moisture.
- Moisture Maker by Versed contains a Hyaluronic Acid blend, Polyglutamic Acid, which is a peptide that is 4x more hydrating than Hyaluronic Acid. Plus, Snow Mushroom Extract which helps with inflammation and contains antioxidant benefits. I want to try this one!
- These Olive and June Nail Pens are such a great idea! As I’ve been trying to do my nails at home more (to not only save some $$ but to give my nails a break from SNS!) I want to try these!
- I’m way more into a skin tint than a traditional foundation most days. Tula has a new Serum Skin Tint that is available in 30 shades, contains an SPF, and has skincare benefits that help to boost radiance and helps to condition the skin barrier.
- Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty is still happening! Today’s products include an eye cream I use that helps to brighten, bronzers and blush, and a gorgeous eyeshadow palette!
- If you’re looking for a more medium to full coverage foundation, Haus Labs by Lady Gaga just released their new Triclone Skin Tech Foundation! The formula contains fermented Arnica, which helps reduce redness. The formula seems to be geared towards being a healing type of formula. As someone with sensitive skin, I’m going to check this out!
- Sol de Janeiro Bom Dia Body Scrub has 10% AHA BHA Resurfacing Complex to help with dry skin and and to help with radiance. I need this ASAP!
- Loafers are back in a big way! I’m thinking I’ll pair these with my straight jeans in fall.
- Cardigan Sweaters are always a great option.
- I LOVE this sweater blazer so much and it’s 50% off. I’d order your regular size or if you want it more fitted, I’d size down one.
Books and Entertainment
- I keep sharing Scribd on both social media and on here. It’s an app that, at a monthly cost, allows you to read e-books, audiobooks, magazines and more. The library is incredible. I pay for the app myself, but if you use my link, we will both get two months for free! Use this link to subscribe to Scibd.
- Host of the podcast Terrible, Thanks for Asking comes a new book called Bad VIbes Only: And Other Things I Bring To The Table. I have this on my must-read list!
- Need a good book recommendation? If you like family drama, Marrying The Ketchups was a good read!
- I have gifted this children’s series numerous times now. The latest, Creepy Crayon was the latest that I have picked up. Super cute books!
- I read Funny Feelings on Kindle Unlimited and enjoyed it! A full review coming soon.
- Do you have any spooky books you’re hoping to read soon? Please leave any suggestions in the comments!