Tis the season for Holiday Gift Guides! Today we’re starting things off with a Holiday Teacher Gift Guide. If you have little ones in school, chances are you’re trying to figure out what the heck the perfect gift for teachers would be. I turned to an expert, my sister-in-law who happens to be a teacher, for some guidance with this Holiday Gift Guide.
Teacher Christmas Gifts
When I ask about Holiday Gift Guides, Teacher Christmas Gifts was one that was heavily suggested that I share. While I don’t have children, I can imagine how difficult it can be trying to figure out what would make a great gift for teachers. This is where my SIL comes into play. I asked her the tough questions so we have answers from a PRO!
- HERBIVORE BOTANICALS SELF LOVE BATH AND BODY RITUAL KIT ($51 VALUE) I love this set because I think spa gifts and gifts around the theme of comfort, relaxation and care are exactly what a teacher deserves!
- Erin Condren Colorful Classic Desk Pad I LOVE everything Erin Condren and most teachers are always into ways of keeping things organized,etc.
- Target Gift Card Who doesn’t love Target!!? It doesn’t have to be a lot, but we all know how much teachers love the dollar section at Target! Just saying….
- DR TEAL’S BATH AND BODY GIFT SETS – 3CT Again, I can not stress the importance of great self-care gifts. Teachers have one of the most stressful jobs, so give them the gift of a little bit of self-care! PS This is only $3.99! Cute on its own or as a little something extra paired with a gift card !
- Bath and Body Works Gifts are always super festive and available at any price point! Holiday Plug-In and Refill / Hand Soaps / Candles / Gift Sets
Make Gift Giving Easy
I can give you gift ideas all day long, but it might be best to ask what you child’s teacher actually likes! Plus, I think a lot of the time, it’s not just female teachers that you are shopping for. Everything seems to be aimed for cute, female related items when I see gift guides for teachers. What about the guys that are out there teaching?!?! Here are some other more unique items that I had in mind:
- Food Delivery Gift Cards I hear so often that my SIL doesn’t have time to go out and get anything for lunch, but sometimes she actually has things delivered. I immediately thought of Uber Eats Gift Card. Sure, not everyone will have Uber eats, but you could always treat your child’s teacher to her favorite breakfast or lunch!!
- Gas Gift Cards I’ve heard many teachers suggest this and I’m always like that’s such a great idea! A lot of teachers travel to get back and forth to school everyday….so this makes total sense! Plus, who likes spending money on gas anyways?!?!?!?
- F IN EXAMS | WRONG TEST ANSWERS, BOOK BY RICHARD BENSON I think books like this, included with a small treat (or gift card) would make at teacher laugh!
- Edible Gifts such as Edible Arrangements (their strawberries are AMAZING) or something like Tiff’s Treats (fresh, warm cookies anyone?) would make such a great gift! I like these gifts because you can normally do a varied price point depending on how much you’d like to spend AND you can always make sure you’re choose nut-free options as I know that’s a concern in schools.
We all know how hard teachers work and how much praise they deserve. Can you imagine handling that many kids in one day? Also, a lot of them make sure that their classroom has supplies it needs (that they pay for out of pocket often) and they spend more hours at night preparing for the next day, etc. They work hard and often, without a lot of pay or recognition. So just remember, this Holiday, take the time to say thank you!