I’m back at it again with another Monday Chit-Chat. How was your weekend? How are you doing? I had a fantastic weekend. I got to visit with family, had a lot of pool time and I didn’t have to cook that much. Consider that a big win if you ask me. I also got a lot of reading done and am almost finished reading both of the books for the June Simply Stine book club choices.
One of the biggest things that I accomplished was cleaning out my fridge and meal planning. I am beyond sick of planning menus at this point, BUT I don’t even know why, as this is a task I’m always in charge of. Any menu tips? Send them my way. I have a ton of recipes on my Pinterest board also if you need some inspiration.
This Week’s Menu
- Monday: Crack Chicken (I’ve never had this but need an easy meal)
- Tuesday: Pick up take out (I’ll be gone that day)
- Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner (Considering these Avocado Breakfast Burritos)
- Thursday: Pork Tenderloin w/ grilled vegetables and roasted potatoes
- Friday: Spaghetti (I won’t be making homemade sauce, but I love Rao’s from the store if I don’t make my own)
- Pesto Chicken Caesar Salad w/ Tomatoes and Burrata
- Chicken Wraps (Lettuce, Spinach, Peppers, Tomatoes, Cucumbers and Chicken) with Watermelon Salad
- Vegetable Salad (Grilled Veggies, Grilled Corn, Green Beans, Feta and Dressing)
- Rainbow Chicken Salad is always a go-to for me
- Fruit and Cheese Plate with a Protein
- Chick-fil-A salad if need something quick
Monday Chit-Chat: What’s Worth Mentioning This Week
- Target has the cutest dresses right now I basically live in them
- Ordered this Toner will update as I use it more
- Obsessed with this face mask right now for hydration
- Rob and I finished the second season of After Life on Netflix and I LOVED IT. It’s a show that deals with grief, addiction, mental health. Sad, but also extremely funny
- Don’t forget to wear sunscreen. Seriously.
- Are you registered to vote? WE have a lot of work to do.
- I plan on watching 13th this week. Have you?
- I started using a digital planner and I’m loving it so far
- You can now redeem your points for $$ off at Sephora
- I ordered a discovery set from this black-owned business
- I saw someone suggest this workout playlist (maybe Lindsay)
- This article on stopping voting chaos
- Still confused about the coronavirus? A lot of us are
- I’ve seen a lot of people talk about washing your skin for 60 seconds and it’s a thing for sure!
- Hamilton on Disney+ is coming soon and I can’t wait
I hope everyone has a great week! My parents are coming to visit this weekend and it’s Father’s Day on Sunday! PS I’m almost done shopping. Fingers crossed for a good week! It’s only 73 outside so I’m taking my work outside for the rest of the day and enjoying the sunshine! See you next week for another Monday Chit-Chat.