Today’s another Monday Chit Chat post! We are finally close to Thanksgiving and I don’t know about you, but this week is a super busy one for me. I’ve already started to plan for Thanksgiving and do some shopping for the food we will need. Anyone else hosting Thanksgiving?!? I hope you’ve picked up your Turkey if you’re cooking on Thursday.
I want to know, what’s your favorite sides for Thanksgiving?!?! For me, I look forward to that canned cranberry sauce yearly. How do I like to eat it? On top of super cheap rolls from the grocery store, ha! You know the brown and serve that are like less than $2.00 for twelve or more. Sure, I make homemade biscuits and cranberry sauce, but there’s something like the cheap old fashioned ones that takes me back.
If you need to kill some time, our latest Influenced The Podcast episode is all about the Holidays and stress. It’s a fantastic listen, full of incredible advice and tips!
Things You Should Know About….
- I picked up the new Becca Pearl Glow Shimmering Eyeshadow Palette kinda on a whim. It looked gorgeous and I had some reward points available to use. IT’S GORGEOUS and I’m so glad I picked it up. It’s an online only item, just an FYI
- Did you see on Instagram that I’m helping a family out for the Holidays? More information is on my IG highlight reel called Do Good. So far I’ve raised over $800.00 and received a lot of donations! I’d love your help.
- Stuffing and Dressing Recipes just in case you need some inspiration
- I LOVE these markers for my planner. Just saying.
- I’m into this Teddy Sherpa Topcoat and adding to my wish-list
- Heads up my ATL readers! We went to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens for their Garden Lights and Holiday Nights and it’s so much fun! Worth it for sure!
- The Simply Stine Shop page got a makeover! Now you can easily shop all of my Holiday gift ideas and as always; fashion, beauty, and more!
- Did you know that Target is offering a pre black-friday deal when you shop clothes and accessories? You can save up to $20.00 off your purchase!
- Meet the new The Double Shot Blow-Dryer Brush. I think I want to try this one for sure!
- Looking for a unique gift? I love this idea! This banana cream pudding is incredible and I think I’m going to order it for the Holidays.
- I’m trying this recipe for Thanksgiving. Hoping that it’s even half as close as my grandmothers
- Did you read my latest post? It’s my gift guide for the book lover on your list. Worth a read for sure!
As this week is a Holiday week, I’m going to be taking some time to spend with my family so posts won’t be on normal schedule. Plus, we have to take our dog to have some tests done at the University of Georgia. I’ll also be traveling today (if you’re reading this on Monday) sooooooo….it’ going to be a busy week! Hope that everyone has an incredible Thanksgiving! I’ll be back again at least one more time this week!