I think when it comes to shopping for the foodie in your life that you can really go in so many different directions. I kept my holiday gift guide for foodies very simple, but there’s so many things that you could do as far as gifting. Tasting experiences, cool kitchen gadgets they’ve been eyeing, cooking supplies, subscriptions and more. Be creative and know that they’ll love whatever you pick out for them.
- Taco Bell Watercolor Print I saw this and immediately thought of my brother.
- Eat More Chicken Ornament My niece and nephew are getting this one!
- Spiceology 6-pack Seasoning Set We LOVE this brands spices. So many to choose from and excellent quality. You honestly can’t go wrong with any of them.
- Red Clay Hot Sauce Set This brand is all over social media and people go nuts for this hot sauce!
- Wine pairing chocolate bars Wine and chocolate!? Sign me up.
- Taste of Chicago Gift We gift at least one of these sets each year. Italian Beef and Chicago Pizza. YUM.
- Brightland Mini Essentials Kit These olive oils are super popular. I thought this kit would make such a great gift for someone who loves to cook because it has all the essentials!