This past weekend was filled with lots of pool time, reading, and time with the family for Father’s Day. It’s going to be super hot here in Georgia this week, so I’m expecting a lot more of the same will happen again. I’m crushing my reading goal for the year so far; 41 books out of 75 already! It’s been a goal of mine to pick up a book more often instead of turning on tv or browsing social media. Yay!
- Another tubing mascara to try! If you hate having “raccoon eyes” from your mascara smearing, this is a great type of mascara to try.
- I’ve been using this styling cream and loving it. I notice that even when I let my hair air dry, that I have so much less frizz. It gives my hair a nice shine and doesn’t weigh it down or make it greasy. I’m a big fan!
- This super hydrating face mask is one of my favorites to use after a day in the sun. I normally complete my skincare routine at night (minus my moisturizer) and slather this on my face and sleep in it. It’s fantastic at hydrating and plumping my skin.
- I ordered this skort from Old Navy and I LOVE it. It’s great for tennis (yes, has a pocket) and it’s fantastic for walks or just running errands.
- My SIL had on two shirts recently and I loved both of them. The first one is the Sculpt Tank and the other is this WIld Mint shirt. Both are available in a lot of different colors and sizes!
- I want to read the book before this movies with Harry Styles comes out. I’ve heard it’s a fantastic read!
- Westworld season 4 is almost here! We’ve watched this series from the beginning and I’m really curious where it’s going to go this season.
- This is my next audiobook that I’m going to listen to. I’ve heard it’s a great read!! If you are wanting to listen to it on audio, here’s the link for that! (Thanks to Libro.fm for the advanced copy)
- Still reading this book and LOVING IT.
- I want to listen to this audiobook by David Sedaris. Although the cover CREEPS ME OUT, but that’s because I hate clowns, ha. This is a book I know will make me laugh.
- Finally posted my May 2022 Reading List (sharing all the books I read and listened to in May)
chelsea jacobs says
ooh I need to try that mask!