It’s so hot outside today that I just complain every time I have to go outside. HA! That means it’s officially summer in Georgia. It’s humid, my hair frizzes like crazy, and I’m miserable outdoors. It’s 92 outside but with the heat index it feels like 103 degrees. No thanks.
I haven’t been posting as often on here, but I’m ok with that because there hasn’t been much I’ve wanted to post! Sometimes breaks are a good thing. I’ve been watching what I’ve been spending and haven’t picked up a lot of new things recently. I’ve been spending my days in the sun and reading as often as possible!
- This Pat McGrath palette is under $30.00 and is stunning. It is tiny so keep that in mind!
- I’ve used the entire tube of this lotion and I love it! Already ordering more. It doesn’t leave me greasy and it has the most gentle scent. It’s perfect for this time of the year.
- There are several of these hair and body fragrance mist available by Sol De Janeiro. I love keeping this on hand during the summer so I don’t stink, ha! I want to grab Tan Lines next! Also, the Sea and Sol sounds lovely as well!
- Ulta has some major deals with bonus points right now. If you’re looking to buy hair tools, now is the time! Plus right now if you use Rakuten, you get 10% cash back! (that’s my affiliate link for rakuten!)
- I just finished Meant to Be by Emily Giffin and I really enjoyed it. This was a good summer read for sure.
- This is the next book that I’m reading. A woman wakes up as her 16 year old self and gets to spend more time with her dad who is dying in real life. I’ve heard so many good things about this book. I’m very excited.
- I’ve loved this authors previous two books and her newest release, Can’t Look Away, released today!
- I still think this was the best book I’ve read all summer
- I ordered this Skort Dress from Old Navy to see if I like it. I love these types of dresses to throw on when it’s miserably hot outside. Will report back. Also looking forward to seeing if this works for tennis.
- I got these swim bottoms in numerous colors. They’re really good! Tons of styles available! They’re higher rise, but not super high. I’ve been wearing them with this swim top.