I hope that you had a fantastic weekend! We watched the new Soprano’s movie, The Many Saints of Newark, which was a total let down in my opinion. I LOVED Sopranos, but this just didn’t have that same greatness I was hoping for. It did make me want to watch Sopranos again. We also met up with family and had brunch on Sunday morning. We walked around downtown and looked at the scarecrows that were decorated for Halloween.
I finished up my first week of trying to get back on my healthy routine. What’s that routine? Just trying to work on what I’m putting in my body (less fast-food, more pre-planning) and also moving my body more. Other goals are working on my mental health (less stress) and a better sleep schedule. I’ve started using WW again and I really enjoy the app. It gives great guidance, has so many food choices, and keeps me in check. So far in just one week, I’m down 7.8 pounds! Slow and steady!
Things to know….
- I used up yet another one of these and already ordered another one. I absolutely love it.
- This mask set is going to for sure be on my Holiday Wish List! I’ve used every single one of these and love them!
- EVERYONE is talking about this show on Netflix. Have you watched it??
- Do you need a Friends and Family code for the Sephora sale? I got you! DM me on FB or Instagram or leave a comment!
- I’m hoping to make this skinnytaste Apple Cobbler sometime soon!
- I shared that I made Minestrone soup for the week (I’m using it for lunches) and here’s the recipe!
- The SUPER HYPED (FOR GOOD REASONS) eye product that went viral on TikTok is back in stock!
Things To Listen To….
- Smartless is hysterical! It’s one of my favorite podcasts right now.
- Absolutely Not is a podcast that will have you laughing your ass off. Heather is hysterical!
- I started listening to this audiobook about infertility and living a life without children after infertility. (Thanks to Libro.fm for the audiobook!)
Have a great week! I’ll be sharing what books I read in September on Wednesday!
Leave a Reply