How are you doing? Did you have a good weekend?
We went to the pumpkin patch, watched our niece and nephew overnight, and today I had lunch with my bil and sil. So we had a great weekend!! Oh and it felt like Summer in Georgia which I am truly over. Bring on sweater weather. I’m done sweating!
i went through my beauty “closet” and cleaned it up! I’m using one product line (that I paid for myself) to see what I think of the products. Everything else had to go. I’ve also been working on slimming my makeup products down. Sometimes less truly feels better. I’ll share more on what I’m using later.
I went to Old Navy and got a couple pairs of joggers and was so excited to see so many sizes in the store! As a woman who is on the plus-side, I can never find my sizes in the store generally. It’s frustrating and makes you feel HORRIBLE when you’re shopping with your straight sized friends. So, Bravo, Old Navy!
What To eat…..
- This is a copycat recipe for one of my favorite Chick-fil-A salads. Great for lunches!
What To Wear…..
- This is one of my favorite non-underwire bras that I swear by AND it’s on sale!
- I ordered this sweatshirt and feel like it would make the perfect gift for the booklover in your life
- I really love this sweater blazer. I feel like I’m going to get so much use out of it!
What To read…..
- THE ROOMMATE (One of the best books I’ve read in a long time)
- Out of Love (A love story told in reverse)
- I got this as one of my add-ons in my Book of the Month box! I’ve heard it’s so good! Want to join BOTM? Here’s my referral code!
What To know…..
- Seth Rogen is starting a podcast, but it’s not about smoking weed, lol.
Have the best week!