Good morning from Ohio once again! There’s a new puppy in the house! My parents got a new Golden and she’s adorable! Her name is Nilla and she’s a light cream color with a very loud bark. Her lungs are very healthy, ha. She’s either been on my lap, running around the yard trying to eat mulch or flowers, or she’s trying to instigate a “fight” with my parents other dog, Lucy. So needless to say, my parents have their work cut out for them! She sure is cute though.
Random things to know…
- The VMA’s were last night and well, I’ve finally hit that age where I know maybe 1/4 of the people in attendance. I still love seeing the fashion for the events!
- The Met Gala is tonight and again, I can’t wait to see what everyone is wearing. The theme for this year is a celebration of American Fashion.
- I need to give myself a pedicure so I got some supplies yesterday. I can’t find the full-size color available online, but it’s included in this 4-piece set. The OPI color, Abstract After Dark, is so gorgeous and perfect for fall! A good alternative to my go-to red.
- Quotes from one of my favorite movies. Here’s one of my favorites….”I’m not crazy, I’ve just been in a very bad mood for over 40 years.”
- Did you miss my latest post? I’ve outlined the correct order for your skincare routine and discuss some of my favorite products!
- I’m hoping to read this book this month! This is from an author who I’ve normally always really enjoyed.
- I plan on listening to the new Kacey Musgraves album today. Have a feeling it’s going to be heartbreaking….
- I can’t wait for Dexter! I have so many questions.
- Need a new audiobook to listen to? There are so many new ones out right now that I want to listen to. I’m currently finishing up this one and I can’t wait to see what happens as I continue to listen to it. Here’s my referral code if you’re wanting to try Libro.fm. I LOVE IT!
- Pre-ordered this cookbook for my brother for his birthday. Going to order myself a copy as well! This guy is one of my favorite foodies to follow on Instagram!
Have a great week!