Today in Georgia it’s going to be a high of 55 and it’s sunny. I’m going to get outside and hopefully go for a walk and listen to this audiobook that I have been LOVING. This weekend was rather crazy and I’d like to start the week off a bit better than how this weekend went. Let’s just say that mental health is important and when you need a break, you need a break. Simple as that. Also, it’s okay if you need to go in your garage and scream for a moment. It happens….
Also, thank you for your support on my recent post! While I won’t say 2021 wasn’t hard for many of us, I still had moments that made me happy and brought me joy. This is something I’m still working on for 2022. While sometimes hard (VERY HARD) I’m still taking a moment each day and asking myself “What’s something that made you smile today?” I’m also acknowledging the bad and figuring out what I can do about the situation. As someone who has anxiety and depression, these moments are important to me.
Some goals for this week:
- Check in on my friends and family. Even a quick text message or phone call.
- Make another donation pile to take.
- Organize my medicine and supplement backstock into something that works better for me
- Finish a book
- Listen to at least 5 hours of my audiobook
- Continue my journaling and take time to fill out my planner for the week
- Colleen Hoover has a brand-new release! I will read anything she writes. No questions asked.
- I’ve heard rave reviews about this book from Jodi Picoult
- This book was excellent and gave me Elizabeth Taylor vibes
- I LOVED American Royals. The second book I enjoyed, but was going to be very upset if it was how the story ended. NOPE! Book 3, Rivals, is out in May and I received an advanced copy of it and started reading it ASAP.
- This wrap from Athleta is on sale in several colors. I’ve read so many good things about it. Soft and comfy is all that I want right now!
- These socks are so damn good. They’re super light and they don’t fall down. I’ve purchased so many of these because I LOVE them. Perfect if your feet get super hot.
- This shirt gives me major Free People vibes. It’s so comfortable and I have it in three colors! It’s perfectly oversized.
- If you enjoyed Downton Abbey, I think you might want to check out this new show!
- Yellowjackets on Showtime I just started this and it seems WILD
- I FINALLY finished The Witcher and I have lots of questions
- Ozark Season 4 part one is available on Netflix! If you haven’t watched this one, start binging!
- I ordered this Fresh face mask and have been using it at least three times a week. It’s great for sensitive skin. I feel like it helps with redness and I wake up with hydrated, glowing skin.
- The new Charlotte Tilbury foundation has been getting a lot of buzz; primarily bad buzz. I have it, I’ve worn it three times and I actually like it?!? I think it gives a VERY radiant glow to the skin, so if that’s not your vibe, skip it. I’ll give a full review on it this week!
- I’m ordering this hair mask to try. I am a big Olaplex fan, but I’m curious.
- Do you suffer from really dry cuticles? Then you need to try this.
- I made these “Snickers” and they were great! Totally hit the spot
- I tried Pineberries and really liked them! Like a tropical strawberry?!?
- Made a batch of this soup from a sugar detox book I’m reading