It was the perfect weekend. I was lazy as hell. I watched Encanto, Dexter (That ending!) The Witcher, and Emily in Paris. We played games, and it was quiet and relaxing. PERFECTION. Sometimes I just really need those weekends to do nothing. I feel like it recharges me and allows me to be a better human being. I’ve told Rob that I can’t do the weeks where I’m running around like crazy, draining myself with work, trying to keep a house clean, feed us, and still somehow have time to relax. I’m proud of myself for making some downtime a priority.
I’ve also recently become VERY interested in Book Journaling. I’ve seen some incredible journals that bookstagrammers post and it got me curious. So I got a journal and some supplies and am going to start creating one myself! I like being creative and I feel like this is something that can even be more than just books. This account is one that got me started on the idea!
Hope you have the best week! Remember to give yourself grace, to take time for yourself, and pay someone a compliment! We’re all out here doing the best we can!
What To Know…
- Sidney Poitier passed away at the age of 94
- If you’re in Georgia, they’re opening up mass Covid testing sites again….
- Have you seen the latest pictures of The Dutchess from her 40th birthday photoshoot???? Stunning
- Another Jeopardy big-time Jeopardy winner! Go, Amy!
- Bob Saget passed away
- The latest beauty products I’m trying
What To Watch…
- Encanto was so good! The music was fantastic.
- A Discovery of Witches is back!
- Euphoria season 2 premiered last night! I haven’t watched this series, but plan on it!
- I think Pivoting on Fox looks like a possible good show!
- I want to start the Yellowjackets because so many say it’s incredible!
- The Golden Globe winners were announced (Go Ted Lasso, Succession, and Encanto!)
What To Read…
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo (I finished it last night and loved it)
- I’m still counting down until January 18th, for the release of CoHo’s newest book, Reminders of Him.
- This is going to be my next read.