I have no idea why, but I rarely shop at Ulta, but let me tell you-things are about to change! I not only placed an online order, BUT I also paid a visit to not one, but two stores! Watch out Sephora!! I’m going to do an entire post dedicated to my new found love of Ulta, but not today. Today’s post is going to be all about what I actually purchased at Ulta.
What did I buy? Let’s take a look!
- Too Faced Vegas Nay Star Dust Palette ($45.00) Gorgeous palette that seems really, really affordable for all that you get! I’ve got swatches coming soon!
- NYX HD Concealer ($5.00) I love my NARS concealer and lately I’ve been trying out the Urban Decay Naked concealer, but I have alway heard good things about the NYX one so I decided to get it with my online order. I’m hoping I’ll fall in love and it will save me some money!
- NYX Brow Gel ($6.99) The quest for the perfect brow color continues for me. It’s becoming the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do as far as my own makeup. I’ll try a color, love it and then end up hating it. UGH!
- NYX Taupe ($6.99) I’ve never actually had this color before, so I’m really excited to see what all of the hype is about!
- NYX Sunrise Blue Eyeliner ($7.99) This purchase was inspired by a makeup look I saw Lucy Hale wearing at the Teen Choice Awards. These eyeliners are so creamy and so affordable!
- Real Technique Brushes (Setting ($8), Sculpting ($10) and Powder ($10)) Some of the best brushes I’ve ever used and again, totally budget friendly!
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters (Peach Lights $6.00) I know nothing about this brand, but I saw it and the entire display was pretty much empty. I always take that as a good sign! This highlight color looks beautiful and again, also very affordable.
- NYX Panna Cotta Butter Lip Balm ($3.99) Gorgeous color and makes my lips feel so soft! Love these!
- Soap & Glory Righteous Butter ($4.00 and up) Holy-Grail product right here. Smells heavenly and makes my skin so soft!
- Sally Hansen Shell We Dance ($7.99) Gorgeous color. Slightly reminds me of OPI’s Bubble Bath.
Not a huge haul, but I love trying out more affordable options for you guys and I’m really excited to get to know Ulta a little bit more!! Is there a line that Ulta carries that is unique to them that I should be trying? Let me know in the comments below!