I was tagged by Heather, from Coconut & Cotton! Thanks, Heather! Be sure to check out her blog! She is another Georgia Beauty Blogger and I really enjoy her blog. I always love doing these because they’re fun and you get to know more about me! This one is really short and sweet! Let’s get started!!
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep? I am so not good at limiting myself to one product, BUT, I’d have to say Cle’ de Peau Beaute’ Silky Cream Foundation. It’s fabulous!! It’s a fantastic, very high end, foundation for dry skin because it helps to moisturize the skin and give it a really luminous glow.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely? If I felt comfortable enough with her and felt that she was pretty easy going, I might tell her. Honestly, I’d more than likely just let it go and not say anything.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful? Something with a pop of color! I’ve been LOVING the Flower Beauty Lip products in shades: Tender Tuberose, Dahlia Dahling and Petal To The Metal. All under $10.00 and super pigmented!
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently? First of all, I’d remember to tell myself that I was beautiful and really let that sink in. I had about the lowest of low self esteem back then. I wasn’t like other girls my age. I wasn’t teeny tiny and I struggled with that. I had no idea who I was. So…if I could go back and do things differently, I’d have to tell myself about a good haircut for wav/curly hair and also say hello to a flat iron. I’d also introduce myself to contacts because I NEVER wore them. As far as makeup, I’d probably would have made sure I wore more of it. Not like crazy over the top looks, but just a good base and a nice cheek and lip! My makeup never really looked horrible, I just didn’t know anything about it.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mom hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund. WELL…Since I just chopped off my hair, I’d probably be really happy with a pixie cut, BUT if it wasn’t what I’d ask for I probably would have started to realize that things weren’t going as planned when I was feeling all of that hair being chopped off. I’d probably be too shy to say anything, BUT you would definitely be able to tell I wasn’t happy. My face would totally give it away. If it was really bad, I’d probably cry in the chair, HA!
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag? I’m going to “cheat” a little bit by answering this with my Trish Mcevoy Limited Edition Power of Makeup Azure Planner. I LOVE Trish’s planners and they are fabulous if you travel a lot. It has all of your makeup and tools needed in a convenient Planner. These planners are a really great investment!
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe? Is it bad if I say all of it? I’d hope that robbers wouldn’t steal my beauty items, ha! if they did, I’d have to say that I hope they left my brushes (because they were expensive…) and I hope they left my eyeshadow palettes alone. I’m basing that strictly on price points. They would be the most expensive to invest in. Other than those, I’d hope they left my clarisonic items!!
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs I’d be totally pissed! Ha. I’m going to have to go with B if it was really bad. If wasn’t anything that major, that could be fixed or didn’t matter, I’d go with A. I don’t think any of my friends would do that to me because they know how upset I’d be. I think most of them would replace the item if it was that bad. Don’t mess with my makeup!! Ha!!
That’s all the questions! I hope that all of you decide to do this tag! It’s a fun and really easy one! If you do participate in this tag, be sure to let me know!!