If you struggle with pores, uneven skin tone, congestion, dullness, dry and rough patches, fine lines and wrinkles-I have two products that I need to talk to you about! REN Skincare recently sent me two products to try and I am loving my results. One of the compliments that I receive about my skin when I post makeup-free pictures is that my skin looks like it’s glowing. Well, it does and a lot of it has to do with using these two products!
REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic: When You Want To Glow
- Uneven skin tone
- Enlarged pores
- Dry and rough skin
- Fine lines
*Formulated with a pH between 3.5 and 4.5 for real results without irritation.
This Tonic has made my skin literally glow like no other AHA Tonic I’ve ever used! I’ve previously used the Pixi Glow Tonic before and while I’ve really enjoyed it, this has just given my skin that extra bit more than I was looking for! This product is something that I’ve easily incorporated into my routine, both morning and night and I think it’s a great way to achieve that flawless, radiant glow that we all want with our routine.
- AM and PM
- After cleansing and toning your skin apply tonic to a cotton pad and swipe all over face and neck
- If using in AM, follow with an SPF of at least SPF25
Simply Stine Skincare Rating:
5 out of 5 stars! The product delivers what it promises and is super gentle on my skin and gives me such a radiant complexion! Fantastic product to incorporate into your routine!
Who doesn’t want to wake up to a brighter, more luminous complexion?!? I know for sure that I do and I’m guessing that you’d rather have a beautiful glowing complexion than a dull one with no radiance. Right?!? The Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial is a great product to use along with the Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic. This treatment works overnight and delivers a 3-phase treatment while you sleep. It renews the skin, boosts skin cell vitality and it gives the skin moisture.
- Skin looks renewed and radiant
- Skin feels softer and smoother
- Skin tone is more even and refined
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates and nourishes
The first phase of this treatment mask is exfoliation. It blends AHAs, Lactic and Glycolic Acids with enzymes to help with uneven texture, support cell turnover (so important) and reduces surface pigmentation-aka those pesky dark spots we all hate! Phase two is massaging. It combines glycogen, magnesium and omega oils to energize the skin, revitalize and heal any damage. Phase three is all about that hydration! Sodium Lactate raises the skin’s ph and attracts water to help ensure that the skin is plump and deeply hydrated.
- PM ONLY! Apply 2-3 pumps onto the cleansed skin (face, neck and decollete, but avoiding the eye area completely!) You might experience a tingling with this product but that’s normal!
- Use this after applying serums (lightest to heaviest) but before you moisturize your skin.
- Use this about 2-3 times per week
- While this has worked for me with no issues, this is not a product for those with super sensitive skin types!