I was nominated for a Liebster Award!!
What an awesome surprise! Thanks to Ashley, from The Grits Blog, for nominating me for a Liebster award! These awards are such a great way to support other bloggers and learn more about them! Blogging can actually be a very competitive business, even though we should all be supporting each other and working together, sadly that doesn’t always happen. So when a blogger shows some love, it’s SOO appreciated! What exactly is a Liebster Award?
1. Liebster is German! It means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind , pleasant, valued, cute, enduring and welcome!
2. You must link back to the blogger that nominated you
3. You will have to answer 11 questions. The questions will be from the person that nominated you
4. Pick new nominees! A person who is eligible for the Liebster Award is anyone with a small following (I’ve read anywhere from 200-2,000 or so).
5. Let the new nominees know that you nominated them!
How sweet of Ashley to nominate me! I was so surprised and it really makes your day when a fellow blogger shares some love! So here are the questions that Ashley asked me to answer. Let’s begin!!!
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Wow. Five years. I hope that all of these visions that I have in my head, for my blog, have come true. I hope that I’m as determined as I am now. I also hope that I have a more simplified life. I’m starting to really crave a more simple lifestyle.
2. What’s your favorite makeup brand? Which product in particular?
What a fantastic question! I have sat here for at least ten minutes thinking in my head on how to answer this. I’d have to say that looking at my collection, I seem to have the most pieces from either NARS, Urban Decay and Chanel. Out of those, I’d say I probably use NARS the most. I can’t live without two products that they make. Laguna Bronzer and their blush in Orgasm. They are perfection for my fair skin!
3. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
Coffee! I can tolerate a couple of teas, but I don’t consider myself a die hard tea fan. I kinda wish I was, it seems like a lovely “time out” for yourself.
4. What is your favorite time of the day? Why?
I am a big fan of late night. I seem to really get so much more work done because the house is quiet and I can really do my best thinking/concentrating.
5. Do you enjoy partaking in frozen yogurt (or fro yo as I call it)? If so, what’s your favorite flavor and topping combination?
I LOVE Pinkberry! I’d have to say my favorite flavor would be either mango or chocolate? My absolute favorite toppings would be strawberries, mango, kiwi, possibly chocolate chips, fruity pebbles (which i don’t think they carry anymore and it really makes me sad). Now I really want frozen yogurt.
6. If you could travel to any place in the world, right now, where would you go?
Four Seasons, Bora Bora. I’ve been seeing pictures on Instagram from Osea Skincare and they have been there and it looks AMAZING! You know those little huts above the water?!? That’s where they are at.
7. Which would you choose great hair or perfect makeup?
I’d have to say perfect makeup. I am a BIG fan of the sloppy, but yet put together hair look. I can fake a good hair day, but you can’t really fake a good makeup day.
8. If you had to decide between music or literature which would you pick?
I honestly, again, had to take ten minutes to answer this. I am a lover of both literature and music, but I’d probably have to pick music. While I LOVE reading, I love listening to music. A good song can really change your mood so quickly.
9. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only take one hair product, what would you take?
A hair tie. I would have to be able to put my hair up or I’d probably go nuts. Especially if I didn’t have any other products with me.
10. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure TV show?
Anything on BRAVO. Housewives I’d say would probably be my go-to show. Does the crazy fighting and backstabbing ever get old?? It makes me realize how sane my life is!
11. Who is your favorite author?
If I answer this question 100% honestly, then I’d have to say (without hesitation) JK Rowling. Harry Potter books are everything to me. I can’t think of a better author to mention.
8. Plastic Bows
11. Jolie Pagaile
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. If you could only choose to do your hair or makeup for a month, what would you choose?
3. What is the best piece of advice anyone has given you?
4. Do you have a favorite quote?
5. Favorite book or one you loved that you have read recently?
6. What is you go to comfort food?
7. Biggest fear as a blogger?
8. Your #1 beauty tip?
9. What do you think is your best blog post that you’ve ever done? (Link it)
10. Favorite band or musician?
11. Is there a blogger that you really admire and look up to?
Congrats! What an awesome thing for someone to do! Well deserved!
Thanks Christine!! 🙂 Great answers I will try to do this asap!
Yay! Can’t wait to see your responses!!