Vacation is officially over and I’m back in Georgia. 30A (Florida) is one of my favorite destinations. It’s got everything: cute beach towns, the crystal clear water, so many amazing restaurants, shopping, and beautiful sights. I could look at the homes that are scattered along the beaches every single day and never get tired of them. Also, I could sit on a beach every day of my life and just sit in silence and take it all in. 30A is such a special place to me and I love each of the beaches. They’re each a bit different:
- Rosemary Beach (Reminds me of Savannah and Charleston. Cute shops, a gorgeous hotel and lots of dining options. Also, the cutest little post office!)
- Aly’s Beach (If I ever strike it rich and win the lottery, I’m buying a home here. It looks like money and smells expensive, ha. White homes and palm trees make me feel like I’m somewhere tropical)
- Seaside Beach (Fun Fact, The Truman Show was filmed here! It’s one of the busier areas, but it has all the shopping and food you could want.
- Watercolor Beach (charming and quaint little beach town that features a resort and golf course)
There are other stops along the way such as Grayton Beach, Inlet Beach and more. It’s just such a fun area to visit whether it’s for a romantic little getaway or a family vacation. I’ll put together a 30A guidebook that I’ll share soon!
Take me back to the beach……
Random Monay Thoughts
- We got back into town yesterday and with that I brought yet another cold/sinus infection my way. I don’t know what’s happening this year, but I feel like I’ve been sick so much. Maybe I’m just having reoccurring sinus infections or I’m just not fulling getting over what I had originally. I already called the dr and am going tomorrow. UGH. It’s more annoying than anything, but I’m trying to get a hold on it before it gets too bad.
- Are you tired of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yet? I’ll be honest, I found some good items, but nothing that I think is worth purchasing unless you really need it. Here are some of the things i noticed:
- We started listening to Dr. Death on our way home from the beach and when we got home last night we started watching the new TV series on Peacock. So scary (as it really happened) but so good so far!
- My skin got a tad bit sunburnt (putting it mildly) and both myself and my nephew used this Dr. Jart+ product and it helped our redness and irritation so much! I used this on my face and on his arms. Helped so much!
- I also used this face mask three times to help hydrate my skin. I keep this on hand at all times and I’m pretty sure I’d consider this my favorite sheet mask. (So good for redness and dryness)
- I got the driest lips while I was at the beach, so I had to use this lip balm to help hydrate them. I love this stuff so much.
- While I didn’t get as much reading done as I had wished for (it’s ok, I was just having such a good time with family) I did get some audiobook listening completed and I read The Song of Achilles. I’m planning on doing some major reading this week while I’m battling this sinus situation!
- Everyone had this beach bag and honestly, I can see why they’re so popular. You can just wash them off and they come with inserts. I can see this bag being handy for so many things. I think it’s time I upgrade my bag and get one of these! I am so tired of seeing sand all over my beach bag.
- Going to try this Skinnytaste recipe for dinner one night this week. I’ve got to get back to a regular eating plan. I’ve been really going hard on whatever I want and I can tell.
Hope you have a great week! Stay tuned for my 30A Guide!