We are officially in the crazy time of the year. We just finished Thanksgiving (I can’t eat another plate of Turkey…) and December 1st is right around the corner. This Monday Chit-Chat is going to be Cyber Monday focused! A lot of us are doing some online shopping and there are some great deals to be found! Also, Happy Hanukkah if you celebrate!
Don’t forget to check Rakuten for cash back savings! I shopped over the weekend and got $35.00 back! It’s free and it’s so easy to use! If you use my referral link, we each get $40.00!
Cyber Monday Deals
I’ve had my eye on trying some pieces from this brand and today they’re offering 30% off! I recently ordered their Fanny Pack to try because the Lululemon one that I ordered wasn’t quite big enough. I’ll report back! The reason I want to try this brand is because they have a great selection of sizes (xxs-6xl)
- Float Legging (I feel like these will be similar to the Lululemon Align Leggings)
- Luxe Legging (I feel like these will be similar to the Elation from Athleta)
- Fanny Pack (I need one when I walk)
I’ve ordered two pieces from Athleta and I’m really impressed. I got the Elation tights and I like the 7/8 one a lot. It’s more compression than my Align leggings from Lululemon, but still very comfortable. They’re offering 30% off some items and 20% off the rest. This would be a great gift for anyone who loves cozy, lounging type clothing. As well as anyone who works out. I love that they have accessories as well like masks, gloves, hats. They have an amazing selection of clothing at all sizes!
- Balance Jogger (These are highly recommended)
- Elation Tight (I love these)
- They carry Bombas socks and a lot of others
- Nightshirt (This is my favorite style)
I absolutely love Book of the Month and I look forward to it monthly. You get to choose one book a month (up to two additional add-ons at a discounted price) and sometime the books are not even released to the public yet. I think it’s a great way to discover new authors. Right now, they are offering $10 off gifts! You can choose a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription. Use code HOLIDEAL to save $10.00!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE supporting Libro.fm. They partner with local, independent bookstores to offer audiobooks to encourage people to read and also support their community. It’s such a fantastic company and I love supporting them as well as the local bookstores in my area.
Right now they are offering a free audiobook if you spend $15 or more at your local bookstore! All you have to do is submit your receipt and you can choose from a handful of audiobooks that they’ve selected, for free! They also have gifting options available as well! You can choose from a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription. Gift memberships also offer 30% off additional audiobooks for the month.
Some of my favorite audiobooks or audiobooks I want to listen to:
- Daisy Jones and the Six (I loved the audiobook even more than the book)
- People We Meet on Vacation (Incredible, funny, romantic)
- The Four Winds (Heartbreaking, historical, mothers love)
- Taste by Stanley Tucci (I so want to listen to this one)
- Maid (I want to listen to this before I watch the show)
- The Happy Ever After Playlist (Absolute favorite. Romance)
- Yearbook (This is hysterical! Written by Seth Rogen)
5. Old Navy
Right now, Old Navy is offering 50% off! This is a great time to shop for pj’s and more. I ordered a few items recently and here are some that I loved!
- Loose Cropped Sweater Knit Hoodie (Wearing this today and I love it! So soft and comfortable)
- Vintage Long Sleeved Tunic (Did I order this in three colors? Yes, I sure did. Love it)
Right now you can get up to 50% off select items. Here are a few that I think are worth getting as gifts or for yourself!
- Saie Kit (This highlighter is gorgeous and the other products I’d like to try)
- Dr. Jart+ Bestseller Kit (YES! This is such a great deal)
- Tom Ford Eyeshadows (Super discounted!)
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Moisturizer (Great for dry skin type)
- Origins Drink Up Mask
- You can also save up to 30% on Skincare tools using the Sephora App
Ulta is having a great Cyber Monday sale with a lot of products to choose from. I like to stock up on advent calendar gifts and stocking stuffers at Ulta. They always have great sales and a lot to choose from.
- Redken One United Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray (All Redken is 40% off)
- Tarte is 30% off!
- IT Cosmetics makeup is 30% off
- Tula is on sale 25% off if your a Diamond or Platinum Member (I loved this mask from Tula)
Right now save an additional 25% off your purchase with code CYBER on already discounted items. You can also get a free gift when you spend $200.00 that’s valued at $200!
- Revitalash Lash Conditioner and Serum (Great to get at a discount)
- Elemis Cleansing Balm Trio (I mean, so good!)
- Raincry Shampoo and Conditioner (If you’re shedding and losing hair, give this a try!
- Neocutis Eye Cream (So damn good)
Right now they have up to 30% off and if you use Rakuten, you get 20% cash back on your purchase! Use code BLACK to get the discount. This is the time to buy luxury skincare brands.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes is 30% off! (Your skin will glow)
- Bioderma is 20% off (Great Micellar Water)
- Revision Skincare is 20% off! (My go-to Vitamin C) (Their lip product is supposed to be great for hydrating lips)
- DHC Silky Cotton (I want to try this for removing makeup and applying skincare)
10. NEST New York
One of my favorite candle brands, they are offering 25% off today! Their Holiday scent is my favorite for this time of year. Curious to try their wall diffuser set. I love to gift this brand because their fragrances are incredible and when getting them on sale, I can stock up on favorites as well as have some extra gifts on hand for those unexpected visitors.
11. J Crew
Right now, J. Crew is offering 40% off your purchase. Use code CYBER. I love gifting their pj’s and they have a great selection of clothing for holiday events and parties.
- Cotton Cashmere Joggers for $44.00?!?! YES!
- Smocked-Neck Good Tidings Top
- Men’s Items on sale also!
- Love this balloon-sleeve sweater
I LOVE Masterclass. You get an opportunity to learn from the best of the best. Right now, they’re offering 2-for-1 memberships! Get one for someone and get one for yourself to enjoy! Also, Rakuten has 15% cash back! Gordon Ramsay, Malala, Annie Leibovitz, Bobbi Brown, Serena Williams, Tan France, Anna Wintour, Tom Morello, Aaron Franklin, Penn & Teller and so many more classes are available!
Target is having a great Cyber Monday sale! Select video games are up to 60% off. Electronics like tv’s, laptops, and headphones are on sale as well. Use the Target app and check before you buy! Especially when buying things like Airpods, etc.
14. Rifle Paper Co
One of my absolute favorite brands!!! I love to gift their items as well as use their planners, coffee mugs and more myself. They’re offering 30% off! I got these gift tags to use for Christmas! You just can’t go wrong with this brand. Great for teacher gifts and more!
Thank you for supporting Simply Stine. Links that you click are possibly affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, you are supporting my small business. I so appreciate you!