Shopping for stocking stuffers is always one of my favorite things to do each holiday season. Picking up candy and random things that each person enjoys (or prank gifts!) is one thing I take very seriously! One of my favorite parts of Christmas is always the stocking that my mom puts together for me.
Here are just a few ideas for stocking gifts. For kids I’d add lego kits, playdoh, stickers, bows, bath toys, their favorite snacks, fun socks, etc. For adults, I love to throw in a small bottle of wine or champagne, small candles, candy, and chips that they like. I also love to add things like lip balm, hand cream, lottery tickets (always a favorite) and other small makeup and skincare samples or travel sizes. Just think of the person you’re shopping for!
- Christmas Mug This might be the cutest mug I’ve seen! Pair with some hot chocolate and what a cute gfit!
- Christmas Village Bath Bomb The packaging of this is adorable! There are different ones available!
- Facial Cleansing Set I hate getting my arms wet when I wash my hair. This is perfect!
- Rifle Paper Co Notepad I love everything Rifle Paper Co. Their notepads are always something I have.
- Hot Chocolate Bomb These are a hit with kids and adults!
- Peppermint Bark I’m sorry, but I look forward to peppermint bark every year
- Sticker by Number I got one of these for my nephew this year. My niece who is 11 also loves them!
- Sharpie Felt Tip Markers My favorite. Forever and always.
- Airpod Pro Case I love this case and have it myself! On sale and super adorable.
- Naturium Lip Balm There is a clear version available, but also other colors. It’s amazing!
- Rudolph Mix This mix is really good! We always have it on hand.
- Perfume Rollerball I love rollerball perfumes. Plus, I love to gift them!
- Reusable Eye Masks I love these so much!