Let me introduce you to the GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Mask. It hydrates, moisturizes and calms any skin type. Out of all of the GlamGlow masks that are available, this is probably my favorite one to use year round.
The ThirstyMud Treatment was designed to give you immediate results. It contains some pretty impressive technology and a list of fabulous ingredients. Here’s a description from GlamGlow’s website:
- Dewdration™ boosts and locks in moisture for a dewy and youthful result.
- Hyaluronic Acid – delivers deep hydration.
- Citric Acid – delivers intense hydration.
- HydraPack™ leaves skin with an instant silky, soft and supple feel.
- Botanimoist® – moisturizing sugars and acids from apples.
- Oat Beta Glucan – soothing and calming multi skin hydrator.
- HydraClay™ – super micro clay traps and retains moisture in the skin.
- GreenEnergy™ instantly smooths and energizes the skin while giving you a healthy complexion
- Raw Honey and Ginger Root for radiance and detoxifying
- Coconut – immediate skin conditioning.
LONG-TERM-HYDRATION with a powerful blend of hydration liquid acids designed to provide the most significant hydration & barrier actives, using a scientifically advanced blend of the world’s most trusted Hyaluronic & Citric Acids for the deepest skin penetration providing an instant Dewy, Moist & Youthful Result.
MEDIUM-TERM-HYDRATION with an innovative creation of specialized hydration actives Botanimoist® Apple Moisturizing Saccharide with natural Malic & Hydroxy Acids and multi-skin hydrator Oat Beta Glucan nourishes depleted skin. Combined with absorption micro HydraClay™ to trap & retain moisture multiple times its weight. Leaving your skin with an instant Silky, Soft & Supple Feel.
The GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Mask isn’t like their other products. To me, it’s more like a moisturizer. It’s creamy and thick, but not messy like some of their clay masks. If you are too sensitive for their other products, this one might be a good choice for you!
If you have dry skin, I think you’ll really enjoy the GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Mask. It’s great for immediate hydration. It can be used up to two to three times a week and it can be rinsed off or left on the skin. I normally leave this on the skin overnight and wake up in the morning with super hydrated skin.
I’ve noticed that not only does the GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Mask help with my issues with dry skin, but it also helps calm my skin down if it’s irritated. I seem to have less redness and my skin appears so much calmer. I love this mask!