Today it finally felt like a good fall day. It was still warm (we’re in GA) BUT it wasn’t miserable. I’ll take it. So right now I’m sitting outside on our porch and enjoying this Friday night. We had dinner with some of our family tonight and I watched my niece earlier today. She requested Shake Shack for lunch and then we had a girls only outing for ice cream. Three is a fun year. We listened to Lizzo, sang songs from Encanto, and she had me singing the chicken wing song over and over. You don’t know THE chicken wing song? Amuse yourself and have a listen.
- Rob and I have been on a roll finishing TV shows that we’ve started.
- We finally finished Killing Even season 4, which was also the last season of the show. Great show, horrible ending in my opinion.
- We also finished Westworld season 4, which was extremely confusing, but we still finished it.
- We just started Handmaid’s Tale season 5. I loved the first couple of seasons, but I’m ready for this show to be finished.
- Still watching Tell Me Lies on Hulu and LOVING IT.
- Hallmark Christmas movies are one of my favorite things to watch. Are they cheesy? Yes, but I love them. There are 39 new ones starting in October!
- A new Bridgerton Spin-Off about Queen Charlotte! YES.
- Have you seen Don’t Worry Darling? I plan to next week.
- I received an advanced copy of Yours Truly by Abby Jimenez and you guys, I loved it so much. It releases next year in April.
- I’m starting Riley Sager’s latest book, The House Across The Lake. I’ve heard so many mixed reviews on this book that I’m excited to see what I think.
- It’s Banned Books Week! Use the code BannedBooks22 and receive a discount! I feel like it’s so important to continue to purchase these books.
- This book was the inspiration for House of Dragons. I really want to try to read this one.
- I’ve been updating my Bookshelf page on Simply Stine. This is where you can find all reviews of the books I’ve read.
Fashion and What I’m Wearing/Wanting
- Madewell is having a major sale right now for their Insiders (free to join and not a CC) Here’s what caught my eye:
- This Blazer looks incredible. I feel like I could wear this with jeans, leggings and so on.
- I’m also obsessed with the looks of this Blazer. Pair with a shirt, a turtleneck or over a dress. So cute.
- These are not on sale, BUT I still want them. I’m all about some cozy shoes.
- This oversized shirt-jacket is adorable. I’m not normally a fan of this style, but I want to try this one.
Beauty I’m Using/Wanting
- Holiday Sets are showing up in stores. I always wait to pick these up, but they sell out so quickly! This year I plan on getting what I want while it’s available. #LessonLearned
- I want to try this concealer from Milk Makeup. Will report back. This is a medium to full coverage formula that is supposed to be lightweight and crease-proof.
- This is a candle that Sephora carries online and it’s not only a candle, but also one that you can use for massage oil! There are three different ones available, two scented, and one unscented.
- I’ve been using this cream cleanser at night time after my facial oil. It’s gentle and I really enjoy using this product. If you are sensitive to fragrance, I’d probably skip this but it works ok for me.
- Someone recently asked me about a product line for a dry, itchy scalp and this is one I suggest all the time. It’s worked great for my scalp.